Iphone 6s vs Samsung Galaxy J3 eclipse?

Legolessed

So earlier I posted a topic talking about a samsung galaxy s8 vs an iphone 6s. Well I went to my grandfather and turns out he didnt know the difference between a samsung galaxy s8 and a samsung galaxy j3 eclipse and told me he had an s8 not a j3. I was planning to switch to that phone but now im going between selling the phone and continueing with my iphone or using the j3. I do like Android more than ios and I do like the form factor but it certainly isnt a flagship device by any stretch of the imagination. I need some advice. What should i do?

Also I have been thinking of flashing a custom rom to the phone but dont really know if thats the route I wan to take. Thanks!

52 minutes ago, Legolessed said:

So earlier I posted a topic talking about a samsung galaxy s8 vs an iphone 6s. Well I went to my grandfather and turns out he didnt know the difference between a samsung galaxy s8 and a samsung galaxy j3 eclipse and told me he had an s8 not a j3. I was planning to switch to that phone but now im going between selling the phone and continueing with my iphone or using the j3. I do like Android more than ios and I do like the form factor but it certainly isnt a flagship device by any stretch of the imagination. I need some advice. What should i do?

Also I have been thinking of flashing a custom rom to the phone but dont really know if thats the route I wan to take. Thanks!

Have you considered sony phones? They are sometimes cheaper and are updated more regularly? I can't recommended either because iphones are iphones and the last time i checked the j3 was still on android marshmallow. 

i got them for free xD i dont really have the cash to just go and buy a phone. The J3 is running the latest version of Nouget 

55 minutes ago, Legolessed said:

i got them for free xD i dont really have the cash to just go and buy a phone. The J3 is running the latest version of Nouget 

Interesting, I love android and hate IOS so I would take the j3, but that's just my opinion. BTW I doubt you would be successful at rooting it because samsung locks those things down hard, carriers versions don't help matters ether.