Fridge Freezer advice needed

Bhav

Looking for something similar to the Samsung RB7000 but hopefully cheaper.

60 cm wide, A+++ efficiency.

I like the Samsung ones a lot but they cost a lot, Id like to see what else can be had for less.

Also I couldn't find any suitable subreddits to ask in, hence why I'm asking here instead.

Also the builders for my house would want a whopping £1100 for an integrated fridge / freezer based on the extras information I managed to find online, and it wouldn't be anywhere near as good as a Samsung RB7000 for just under £999 so that's not happening.

Linus is my fetish.

There some good LG options for cheap that I've seen before, but not sure what you'd have available to you.

Outside of energy efficiency and 60cm, are there any other features you'd want?

11 minutes ago, divito said:

There some good LG options for cheap that I've seen before, but not sure what you'd have available to you.

Outside of energy efficiency and 60cm, are there any other features you'd want?

Currently I'd just like to look into all the models that meet that criteria to compare them and choose.

There may be a slight chance that the fridge space I'll have will be 70cm, but I haven't measured it yet so am just wanting to get an idea of what options I have prior to buying the house soon.

The land registry is taking a bit longer than was expected, but I probably won't be moving in for 2-3 months after buying anyway as I'll be wanting to carefully look through and save a bit more for getting the kitchen and main bedroom done up first. I'll likely have to put the bedroom furniture costs on 12 month interest free finance, but should be able to pay for everything for the kitchen, and then I won't be bothering with the lounge and solar panels until the second year.

Linus is my fetish.