Here's a 3D panorama of my new Office and YouTube studio. Help me plan it!

Not the world's most perfect panorama but here it is: https://photos.app.goo.gl/sv0npFedsqgrBCvr1

Let's put a fake budget of $3,000 on it. I don't think we'll need anywhere near that much to make this studio awesome. I also need to build a new rig.. at some point... Won't be much of a battle station with my ugly PC as it is right now. We'll touch on that later. 

The main wall to the right of the image will have the motorized standing desk and acoustic foam on the wall. Other than that it's open to design.

I could sketchup it for you with some measurements... but interior "design" is not my thing. I'd only be able to do pre-views of your ideas. :P

I went to do that myself. ... and I clearly got the measurements wrong -.- Stuff doesnt add up. Pretty upset about it. I took the train an hour and a half each way to get to my apartment for the day (before moving in) to get measurements and pictures specifically. And I ended up cutting my hand and I think that distracted me because my measurements dont add up and I have far less pictures than I meant to take -.-

But im mostly looking for the best way to turn this room into a studio and battle station.

The one wall for the battle station probably isn't too difficult to figure out. Sure does leave a lot of extra room in there though.

Is lighting one of the more important things? Or will there be no cameras/live streams?

23 minutes ago, TechyBen said:

Is lighting one of the more important things? Or will there be no cameras/live streams?

Lighting will be incredibly important. I have a hoard of Philips hue bulbs which allow me to change color temp for daylight. Those will be going in the ceiling throughout the apartment. For video specifically, I have some large softboxes but I have one new LED panel I have yet to try out and I hope I could maybe eliminate the large softboxes.

I have to (get to) make an apartment tour video, studio build video, ect. So the goal is to "Wow". I'd love to aim for minimalism and miss. I say, miss, because I simply require too much equipment. a Bluetooth 60% keyboard isn't functional for me.