A6 Error code

HamsterPlayz
Go to solution Solved by Spyder1384,

Your error code lists as: A6 - SCSI Detect. It's possible that something was slightly loose prior to moving and backed out to a point of causing a fault when you moved. I would suggest opening up your box and verifying all connections are properly secured and go from there. I might also suggest a BIOS reset as well if it doesn't clear up right away after verifying cable connections, Power, SATA, etc...

Can some one help me. I had to disassemble my PC to move house now I have resembled it out side the case and I am stuck on the A6 error code. I had no problem such as this in the past so I'm wondering where it came from my specs are:

I7 7700k

Maximus 9 Formula 

Corsair vengeance RGB 4x8

GTX 1080 TI

Samsung 960 Evo m.2 1TB

HX 1000i

Win 10 64bit already installed

Your error code lists as: A6 - SCSI Detect. It's possible that something was slightly loose prior to moving and backed out to a point of causing a fault when you moved. I would suggest opening up your box and verifying all connections are properly secured and go from there. I might also suggest a BIOS reset as well if it doesn't clear up right away after verifying cable connections, Power, SATA, etc...

8 hours ago, Spyder1384 said:

Yeah man that did it. I had to reset bios and unplug and plug everything back in the only downside is its now on A0 as I have to restore my bios and that takes forever

On 4/8/2018 at 2:40 AM, MarkPla7z said:

Yeah man that did it. I had to reset bios and unplug and plug everything back in the only downside is its now on A0 as I have to restore my bios and that takes forever

Sorry it took me a while to respond. I'm glad to hear that worked out for you. While the restore may take a bit at least all is not lost. I'm happy I could help you in this matter.