Should I get a DAP?

isen

So I'm from UK and I'm going for a trip oversea next year in early January and it will be a 20 hour trip approx. I'm currently using my Samsung S3 as my portable player and I know the battery won't last that long. So my question is, should I get a portable DAP for it ? if so, which one will last 15-20 hour? or maybe I should just get a spare battery for my S3? I use IEM's thats around 18ohm if thats relevant. I also have a budget around 150£.

Sansa Clip Zip is what I use in the plane.  I charge it up every couple weeks or so.  You'll want to put rockbox on it though.

"Pardon my French but this is just about the most ignorant blanket statement I've ever read. And though this is the internet, I'm not even exaggerating."

Just buy like 2-3 batterys I guess.

In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only a GTX 1080, just a single 1080, where my glorious PC once stood....

For that is all I need, For the Emperor of Man, Jen-Hsun Huang, protects. We march for Nvidia, and we shall know no fear!

Sansa Clip Zip is what I use in the plane.  I charge it up every couple weeks or so.  You'll want to put rockbox on it though.

This. They are so fucking cheap you can justify 2x Clip Zip 4GB's + 2 x 32/64GB microsd cards and put rockbox on both.

Enjoy those tacos now, for in 1000 years they will be illegal... eh Ha Ha Ha! I think we all know why.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give tacos ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Poker 2 KB Review

This. They are so fucking cheap you can justify 2x Clip Zip 4GB's + 2 x 32/64GB microsd cards and put rockbox on both.

do they take 64gb microsdxc? cuz ebay description says up to 32gb

never tried 64 but it may work. worst case scenario you get 32 jiggabits.

Enjoy those tacos now, for in 1000 years they will be illegal... eh Ha Ha Ha! I think we all know why.

I got an sdxc and it worked on mine

must be fat32 formatted btw

"Pardon my French but this is just about the most ignorant blanket statement I've ever read. And though this is the internet, I'm not even exaggerating."

32 gb is probably a software limitation which goes away with rockbox

Such magic. Much miracles. wow

bought it on saturday , got it today on christmas eve LOL.... installed rockbox , filled up with microsd , enjoying it. My face <- B)