Thermaltake View 71

If you want to do a custom loop, the Fractal Design R series is almost always the go to for easy custom loop installation. The R6 is the most recent revision of this case design, and it's awesome. Gamers Nexus did a review on the View 71 and View 37 if you're interested.

Lappy: i7 8750H | GTX 1060 Max Q | 16Gb 2666Mhz RAM | 256Gb SSD | 1TB HDD | 1080p IPS panel @60Hz | Dell G5

49 minutes ago, SpencerC said:

Gamers Nexus did a review on the View 71 and View 37 if you're interested.

I'd definitely after to check out a gamers nexus review on any case your looking to buy. 

They're one of the few youtubers that will give you an honest review of it, and not just a quick overview and worship of it because they don't want the company to stop sponsoring them. 

Fanboys are the worst thing to happen to the tech community World. Chief among them are Apple fanboys. 

40 minutes ago, Ginger_ said:

I'd definitely after to check out a gamers nexus review on any case your looking to buy. 

They're one of the few youtubers that will give you an honest review of it, and not just a quick overview and worship of it because they don't want the company to stop sponsoring them. 

Thanks ill give it a look

4 hours ago, Ginger_ said:

Not to call anyone out, but *cough* Hardware Canucks *cough*

Lappy: i7 8750H | GTX 1060 Max Q | 16Gb 2666Mhz RAM | 256Gb SSD | 1TB HDD | 1080p IPS panel @60Hz | Dell G5

ThermalFake* products tend to have horrible build quality. Definitely go for the R6 or Define S for a  custom loop, especially if this is your first time/new to watercooling. 

*If you aren't aware, ThermalFake comes from them ripping off lots of other companies' (CaseLabs, Fractal Design, Corsair - just to name a few) product designs. Also, NEVER use ThermalFake radiators, they are aluminum and %100 will corrode in your loop unless the whole loop is aluminum. I also find their other watercooling components not to be the same quality of XSPC, Bitspower, Aquacomputer, Heatkiller, nor EK. 

Watercooling Pro & Keyboard Enthusiast!

5 hours ago, SpencerC said:

I think they do a half decent job. They do list some problems, but lots of glam shots. I was thinking more of Paul's hardware and especially bitwit. And basically every channel under 100k subs. Some reason they all think suckling up to the manufacturers will get them free products and more subs

Fanboys are the worst thing to happen to the tech community World. Chief among them are Apple fanboys. 

18 hours ago, SpencerC said:

Dmitri does a pretty good job actually of calling out things he doesn't like. I use him as a middle ground between most reviewers and Gamers Nexus's seeming "If it doesn't have A+ tier airflow its crap" approach. (One of the reasons they highly recommend the Silverstone RL06, but I dont, because everywhere other than airflow it's a lackluster case.)

13 hours ago, Ginger_ said:

I was thinking more of Paul's hardware and especially bitwit.

Sadly as much as I love these guys I tend to agree with this, though I'm not sure if it's a "sponsorship thing" or if they'r just less vocal about things. Neither seem to do strictly case reviews anymore, but even with they did they were less critical. 

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

17 hours ago, Tech22 said:

ThermalFake* products tend to have horrible build quality. Definitely go for the R6 or Define S for a  custom loop, especially if this is your first time/new to watercooling. 

*If you aren't aware, ThermalFake comes from them ripping off lots of other companies' (CaseLabs, Fractal Design, Corsair - just to name a few) product designs. Also, NEVER use ThermalFake radiators, they are aluminum and %100 will corrode in your loop unless the whole loop is aluminum. I also find their other watercooling components not to be the same quality of XSPC, Bitspower, Aquacomputer, Heatkiller, nor EK. 

I have looked at corsair and fractal but they both don't seem to or i can't find a nice looking full size case. I kind of need a full size just because my gpu (1070 zotac amp extreme) takes up alot of room. But i will check out caselabs. Thanks

17 minutes ago, Plebba said:

I have looked at corsair and fractal but they both don't seem to or i can't find a nice looking full size case. I kind of need a full size just because my gpu (1070 zotac amp extreme) takes up alot of room. But i will check out caselabs. Thanks

You should be just fine with a midtower case that isn't too cramped. I would not recommend doing SLI, so unless you are absolutely filling your expansion slots I don't quite see what angle you're coming from....

42 minutes ago, SpencerC said:

You should be just fine with a midtower case that isn't too cramped. I would not recommend doing SLI, so unless you are absolutely filling your expansion slots I don't quite see what angle you're coming from....

I just want to make sure that i would still have enough room for a custom loop and a decent size reservoir.

1 hour ago, Plebba said:

I just want to make sure that i would still have enough room for a custom loop and a decent size reservoir.

The Define R6 accomplishes all of this...