I bent 1 pin in my motherboard socket, PLZ HELP

Hey guys, I am currently trying to build a pc. the motherboard i ordered is an lga 1156 motherboard. I was checking it today and accidentally i bent one pin because of the stupid lid it came with. I immediately removed it to see the damage and it was all okay until i saw a slight bend in one pin. I checked all pins but luckily only that one pin was a bit tilted. I was very scared but i used a razor edge tool to allign it back in its position. but as i see its still having a very slight bend. The pic is below. If you see carefully you can see its a bit higher than the rest. I dont have the processor yet. Its yet to reach me as i ordered it yesterday. But this event has scared me. Is my mobo okay? should i try to reallign it more? im afraid the pin might break so i gave up and asking you guys. Thanks alot!

mobohelp.jpg.38e02d4bfe231826041bf136394a451e.jpg

I would first try of it works with the CPU installed, also putting the mobo in its in case position(outside of the case) just to be sure. But you mostly should be fine. If you are scared you probably can send it back and get a new one

Quote=Reply      Feel free to tag me or sth if you have questions about Liquid Metal :) ROCKETS ARE LIFE                                                                      My current build:                                    

CPU: I7 6700k@4.7Ghz 1.31sth V; Liquid Metal (Thermal Grizzly Conductonaut) | Cooler: Corsair H100iv2 | GPU: HIS R9 390 | Motherboard: Asus Z170-A | RAM: 16GB 2133Mhz HyperX FuryX | Storage: 1x 250GB Samsung 960 Evo 1x random 4TB 7200RPM HDD | Case: Lian Li Alpha  550W | PSU: Corsair RM650i | Misc.: 6x Lian Li 120mm Bora RGB Fans

My Build Log: 

it doesn't seem to be bend very much out of alignment. keep in mind that the CPU will bend the pins down aswell, so you are probably fine. i would try putting in the cpu and then seeing if the board posts. 

Thanks alot guys, that relieves me. I also watched a few videos on it and feel i'm pretty much okay. Thanks alot! :) 

guys i remember linus saying some pins are for ground or so call "useless pins" how many are there in a socket?