[./bA] Simplest Gaming Build Ever

bANONYMOUS

I was picking up some stuff for work at BestBuy this weekend and saw this open box deal marked down from $999 to $949, out of curiosity I quickly looked up the specs on PC Parts Picker and the total was $901.46 for just the Motherboard, CPU, RAM, and GPU. So tried some swindling, got them to mark it down to $900 so I kind of had to buy it at that point..
ryZqxjP.jpg

So naturally I threw money at them and had a passenger on my way to work
BhkFWxa.jpg

As soon as I got to work I looked in our inventory for "gamer" aesthetic parts and quickly came up with this Cougar Archon case, Cougar VTE 500W PSU, and two Cougar LED 120mm fans
mVbNJF4.jpg

I didn't even get it all into the shop, built the entire thing on the front counter out of excitement
tOnqNno.jpg

Popped the side panel off and it's a pretty basic looking machine, a sleeper gaming pc.
SJ9Oifd.jpg

First I pulled all of the power cables off, and removed the GPU which is an Asus GTX 1050 2GB
cwymZ1T.jpg
IKClGIB.jpg

Next I pulled the Asus M32CD4-K LGA1151 motherboard with Intel i7-7700 and 12GB (1x4gb/1x8gb) Kingston DDR4 RAM still installled.
Jdrzvdx.jpg

Once that was done, I pulled the 1TB hard drive and put it in one of the toolless brackets that comes with the new case and started setting that up
tPCeybx.jpg

Installed the motherboard into it's new home
ryuJzVt.jpg

Asus GTX 1050 2GB installed
F4xSauX.jpg

Pulled the front bezel to install the dual 120mm LED intake fans
wRxNTDx.jpg

The Cougar VTE 500W PSU was installed with the intake fan pointed down to avoid pulling hot air off the GPU
afnycj5.jpg

I attempted to cable manage the best I could with the cables everything had provided for me as nothing was modular or sleeved
UyRAQ73.jpg
DKElGWh.jpg
iYq0MUs.jpg

And with the side panel back on, started up and everything working, much more appealing than that off the shelf build for around the same price, I also have the orignial case, dvd drive, some cables, power supply, and fans I can either part out or build a lower end home-usage PC with a Pentium or i3 to make my money back on what I don't use.
9zWTyh3.jpg

If anyone can find this deal, I highly recommed going to best buy right now because you literally can NOT price this out for how cheap that is, even at $1000 it's stilll cheaper because my price list didn't include the stuff I wasn't going to use, so the Original Asus case, PSU, DVD drive, SATA Cable, and Fans were not accounted for, so even at $1000 you can't touch this deal. And if you want to try and jazz it up a bit, buy an aftermarket case, psu, and LED fans to make it more pleasing to the eye for only a few hundred more.

Desktop: CASE: NZXT H510 Elite CPU: Intel i9-9900K RAM: 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro GPU: 11GB EVGA FTW3 1080ti NVMe: 3x1TB  XPG Gammix S11 HDD: 1x8TB Barracuda PSU: HX1200 OS: Windows 10 Pro b19043
Laptop: CASE: Asus Zephyrus Duo CPU: Intel i7-10875H RAM: 32GB SSD: 2x Samsung 1TB NVMe RAID 0 OS: Pop_OS 20.04 LTS

Mobile: MODEL: Galaxy S21 Ultra  SSD: 128GB RAM: 12GB OS: Unlocked One UI 3.1 Android 11

Mobile: MODEL: Nubia Red Magic 5G SSD: 256GB RAM: 12GB OS: Rooted RM5S Android 11

Nice bit of savvy shopping there amigo.