Logitech G930 wont charge properly

I brought this headset not that long ago and worked fine up until recently. When I put it on charge the red light will come on but it doesn't go green and i left it on charge all night, but when i turned it on it flashed then turned back off. It just keeps on doing this and i don't know how to fix this.

15 minutes ago, AlfredT said:

I brought this headset not that long ago and worked fine up until recently. When I put it on charge the red light will come on but it doesn't go green and i left it on charge all night, but when i turned it on it flashed then turned back off. It just keeps on doing this and i don't know how to fix this.

my brother's g930 did this. it's quite common i think. contact logitech and request a replacement.

"Sulit" (adj.) something that is worth it

i7 8700K 4.8Ghz delidded / Corsair H100i V2 / Asus Strix Z370-F / G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200 / EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & 250GB - Crucial MX300 M.2 525GB / Fractal Design Define S / Corsair K70 MX Reds / Logitech G502 / Beyerdynamic DT770 250Ohm

SMSL SD793II AMP/DAC - Schiit Magni 3 / PCPP

Old Rig

i5 2500k 4.5Ghz | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB 1866MHz

I also had this problem where my G930 wouldn't charge. I tried some things to fix it, but didn't manage to fix them.

But what you could do is: Try another cable, maybe it will work for you. You could also maybe try this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUpNEAeHPr4.

Also you could try changing the battery turnOffInterval value from 900 to something else maybe 3000 or 0. That 900 is in seconds and it is 15 minutes. in the "Device_Manifest.xml file. Can't quite remember where it's located, but I think it's in: Documents --> Logitech/Logitech Gaming Software folder. I think that changing that value should only fix the problem where the  headset would randomly shut off, but I guess you could still try that.