Computer stuck in windows installation limbo!

To make a long story short I finally finished building my computer and installed windows successfully. I connected to my Microsoft account and noticed that windows took the same background from my laptop, but the bottom half of the screen has a grey textured thingy so I "uninstalled windows" just like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdt251RgzvE. After uninstalling it I tried to reinstall it like I did the first time with the windows 10 USB flash installation method and proceed to install it on the same SSD, but it didn’t work. I noticed that there are these things called “partitions” I tried to do everything I could to delete them, but I couldn’t. Later I removed the SSD and put it into my brother’s computer to delete those partitions and clean it up, but instead of the computer booting up to my brother’s computer it booted up on my account. So I put the SSD back into my computer and did what I could in the BIOS like making sure it’s the first thing to boot but my computer still refuses to boot into windows! So is there any way I could fix this?

I went on Tom’s Hardware and a user says I need to do a fresh install of windows on my computer (link to thread down below). The user talks about how I need to delete ALL of the partitions however I could not do this. The only way I could do this was cleaning my disk through the diskpart command, but when I do that all of the partitions magically comes back. http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/id-3671723/computer-boot-bios-windows.html

Too long didn’t read: I finished my computer build installed windows on it successfully. Saw a graphical glitch thinking that it was windows so I “uninstalled it” and then tried to reinstall it, but I couldn’t and now my computer is stuck in some type of limbo.

https://imgur.com/a/f48kQ

Computer Specs:

Ryzen 5 2400g

16gb DDR4 3200Mhz GSkill RipJaws

Gigabyte B350 Gaming Micro Atx

Inland SSD 240GB

You are going to have to boot from the usb drive with the ssd plugged into the computer, but in the installation manager, when on the disk/partition selection page, you will have to format and completely wipe the ssd. It's the format option as shown in this picture: 

image.png

EDIT: looking at the imgur, you cannot install windows on a 'clean' drive, as windows partitions the drive into recovery and important os files that are not touched by any other files.  You should be able to format the drive into the 1 partition than from there partition it into windows-compatible sections.

Try using the PSU Tier List! 

How to reset the bios/clear the cmos

My current rig:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700x

Ram: 1x16gb DDR4, 2x8gb DDR4

Storage: 1tb nvme ssd

GPU: gtx 3080

Monitor: 23.8" Dell S2417DG 144hz g-sync 1440p + 27" Acer S271HL 60 Hz 1080p

Keyboard: ducky one I | I SF

Mouse: gpro wireless | glorious model o2 wireless

Sound : beyerdynamic 1990 pro | Monoprice liquid spark (amp) + topping d10 (dac)

1 hour ago, hconverse02 said:

You are going to have to boot from the usb drive with the ssd plugged into the computer, but in the installation manager, when on the disk/partition selection page, you will have to format and completely wipe the ssd. It's the format option as shown in this picture: 

image.png

EDIT: looking at the imgur, you cannot install windows on a 'clean' drive, as windows partitions the drive into recovery and important os files that are not touched by any other files.  You should be able to format the drive into the 1 partition than from there partition it into windows-compatible sections.

Thanks for your response I'll try it out once I'll get out of school tomorrow.