Black panther build

Ghostypoo

i7-8700k

Maximus X Formula

G.Skill - Trident Z RGB 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR4-3200 Memory

Samsung - 960 PRO 512GB

Samsung - 850 Pro Series 1TB

Strix 1080ti OC

this is my 1st ever custom water cooling build and it took 3 months to get to this stage. initially wanted to do a black an white build and call it the venom build but my graphics card and ram refused to produce a white color always looking purple. then i saw black panther movie and decided to just go with that theme black and purple. just need my wires from cable mod and hopefully fire this kitty up20180326_104646.thumb.jpg.322246cdd6adb83cf5deeee5b07cbb84.jpg

i used bits power fittings throughout the build. 12id 16 od tube from bitspower. rads were all supposed to be from hardwarelabs nemesis but wouldnt fit the top and back so had to swap those with ek slim 120 and 240. had to do some modding to fit the 120 rad on the back. was my 1st time doing it. was really scared or ruining my case but turned out ok i ordered 5 tubes of 1000mm and went though all of them trial and error. wish i had more though. the top loop closest to the radiator is questionable to me i  not sure if its good enough was able to make a single loop but it got warped a bit on the end so am not sure if i can use it....it fits in the fitting but not sure if it will cause leaks

20180326_104914.thumb.jpg.0e9a64beb80cf732dda639a76e2cffc4.jpg

finally ny drain system took me a while to figure out always had to order fittings one at a time thinking it was all i needed. but thank god for performance pc fast shipping :)

20180326_104831.thumb.jpg.37fe4bbba51b9fded8de88a0013a2755.jpg

had to use all fittings for the drain took the longest to figure this part out... well this is my build so far will post more when its done. would love some feedback thanks :)

Looks pretty good, I'm very interested in seeing the final product.

I hope you're going to use purple coolant for the loop, maybe throw in some accent lighting as well.

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

yes it will be mayhems x1 uv purple with some cablemod widebeam uv lights

2 minutes ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

Looks pretty good, I'm very interested in seeing the final product.

I hope you're going to use purple coolant for the loop, maybe throw in some accent lighting as well.

yes it will be mayhems x1 uv purple with some cablemod widebeam uv lights really excited...i keep watching the DHL tracking for my cable mod wishing it to go faster :P

looks impressive! especially since it's your first time doing an open loop. all bends look nice, and the loop is wel thought out, kudos!

pretty excited to see the finished machine :)