Gaming PC Freezing randomly then Restarts

Novaseens

Specs
Computer 1

CPU                 : AMD FX 9590 4.7GHz 8 core
MotherBoard    : ASUS AMD SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0
GPU                 : ZOTAC GTX 970 4GB 256BIT DDR5
RAM                 : HyperX Fury 16GB DDR3 1866
PSU                  : Seasonic P Series 660w '80 Plus Platinum' Modular Power Supply
Storage 1          : OCZ Storage Solutions 240 GB 2.5-Inch Internal Solid State Drive
Storage 2          : Seagate HDD 1TB 
Monitor 1 & 2    : Asus VX229H 22" LED IPS VGA HDMI Monitor
OP                    : Windows 10 64Bit

Computer 2
CPU                 : Ryzen 1600 3.2GHz
MotherBoard    : ASUS Prime B350-PLUS
GPU                 : ASUS STRIX RX 560 
RAM                 : HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 
PSU                  : Corsair RM 650x 80 Plus Gold
Storage 1          : OCZ Storage Solutions 240 GB 2.5-Inch Internal Solid State Drive
Storage 2          : Seagate HDD 1TB 
Monitor 1 & 2    : Asus VX229H 22" LED IPS VGA HDMI Monitor
OP                    : Windows 10 64Bit

Problem Progression
computer screen went glitchy (both screens mashed randomly into one until restarted pc), error log threw back the error of  'Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and was recovered.'. Sometimes the screens would blackout then comeback put the UI in programs like windows explorer panels and sections would black out when hovering over or clicking.
After looking online I looked for the "nvlddmkm.sys" in the file it should of been in and I couldn’t find it.  Later the error moved to  "nvlddmkm.sys" not able to be found.
Soon after the problem from mashing came to the computer freezing randomly preventing the error log to record any problem other than the sudden shutdown (the only way I could get it working again was a restart).
I thought it was the Graphics card however changing that to another graphics card and the freezing happened still.  But after changing both the CPU and the GPU the freezing had stopped for a little over a week and it froze again.  

New Build
After building the new system the only hardware still new were the SSD and the HDD after reinstalling windows.  The problem arose again (Event id 4101) within 2 weeks but as “amdkmdap” (guessing as it’s the AMD equivalent), I used the software that came with the graphics card “GPU Tweak II” after fiddling around I set it to “OC mode” which worked for 2 weeks until the computer started with the event id 4101 which the screen went black and then back to normal but after starting a game it now constantly crashes and restarts with only event id 
6008 - The previous system shutdown at 20:42:58 on ‎25/‎03/‎2018 was unexpected.
41 (63) - The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly.

Solutions I’ve tried
Clean reinstallation of windows 
Uninstalling and reinstalling graphic drivers with UDD
Deleting Nvidia folder to reinstall 
Tried 2 different hard drives, graphics cards and a CPU
Added QWORD and DWORD with TdrDelay with 8 hex (in )
Changed power setting to high performance (disabling PCI Express to off)

Questions 
Could anyone tell me what this problem is or any solutions I may not of tired?

6 minutes ago, Novaseens said:

Which system is having the issues?

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

Just now, Streetguru said:

Which system is having the issues?

Computer 2

6 minutes ago, Novaseens said:

Computer 2

Well probably update the BIOS, try running a Live Linux USB and see what happens in that OS. Keep RAM at default settings as well

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

22 hours ago, Streetguru said:

Well probably update the BIOS, try running a Live Linux USB and see what happens in that OS. Keep RAM at default settings as well

Updated the BIOS but it did nothing, I also used GPU Tweak II to up the power target from 100 to 130 and it lasted longer whilst gaming however, I don't know if it was just a random fluke.

I am about to install Linux but what would you suggest I should use to test if it's working correctly under load?

2 minutes ago, Novaseens said:

Updated the BIOS but it did nothing, I also used GPU Tweak II to up the power target from 100 to 130 and it lasted longer whilst gaming however, I don't know if it was just a random fluke.

I am about to install Linux but what would you suggest I should use to test if it's working correctly under load?

Just install steam and run dota 2 or something else that's free.

Try setting the power limit to 50% though, should eliminate any issues there, you might just have a totally crap card that needs high voltages for the stock clock.

Spoiler

14 hours ago, Streetguru said:

Just install steam and run dota 2 or something else that's free.

Try setting the power limit to 50% though, should eliminate any issues there, you might just have a totally crap card that needs high voltages for the stock clock.

Lowering the voltage crashed faster.

6 hours ago, Novaseens said:

Lowering the voltage crashed faster.

I guess just try lowing the clock speed then and memory.

Spoiler

22 minutes ago, Streetguru said:

I guess just try lowing the clock speed then and memory.

I raised the target power to 150 and I haven't crashed I'm going to test for a few days with the power.