Best app to root my samsung phone

Any suggestions to what rooting app should I use. I have a samsung a7 (2017)

i personally prefer the kernel side of rooting. i've had some bad experiences with apps bricking some devices. 

go over to the XDA forums of your device and see what the most liked version is on there.

1 minute ago, RollinLower said:

i personally prefer the kernel side of rooting. i've had some bad experiences with apps bricking some devices. 

go over to the XDA forums of your device and see what the most liked version is on there.

I'll try thanks!

Try kingoroot if you dont wanna try the traditional way

Rig:

CPU: i7-8700K  Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO Motherboard: ASUS TUF Z370-PLUS RAM: Ballistix Sport LT 16GB  GPU: Gigabyte AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Case: NZXT S340 Mid Tower SSD: Plextor M8Pe 512GB PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 750 P2 HDD: WD 6 TB Case: NZXT S340 Mid Tower PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 750 P2 750W Display: BenQ EX3501R Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Platinum Mouse: Razer Ouroboros Headset: Corsair Void Pro RGB Wireless

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote or tag me( @The Tan Stallion) 

artificiosam hyperboreis

Buy whatever product is best for you, not what product is "best" for the market.

And most importantly :

Si non suus dexteram sinistram Aliquam.

If something's not going right, please try left.