surface pro blocking my whole network

Panadol

i bought the new surface pro like a month ago, it worked like a charm for the first few weeks but after that once it connects to my home network it shuts the whole network down to all devices connected, so i made sure that i had the latest windows update and network drivers but this didn't solve it so i bought a wireless network usb adapter and disabled wifi and bluetooth from the bios settings so it can only connect through the network adapter but the issue was still there, so i tried the laptop with other routers and it worked perfectly so clearly there is conflict between my router at home and this laptop maybe there is a problem with the router settings so i would really appreciate it if i could find a solution 

Ok - from what I understand you:

Connect Surface Pro to your Wi-Fi

Surface Pro uses up so much bandwidth that your other devices cannot access the internet, but are not disconnected from the network

What router do you have? Internet speeds? What other devices connect to your network?

Bow down to me humans.

I can't help if you don't quote me. How am I supposed to know if you need my premium support? Now starting at £399.99 a year.

Also, be a sport and mark the correct answer as the correct answer. It will help pour souls in the future when they are stuck and need guidance.

"If it works, proceed to take it apart and 'make it work better.' Then cry for help when it breaks." - Me, about five minutes ago when my train of thought wandered.

Remember kids, A janky solution is still a solution.

it doesn't suck up the whole bandwidth the wifi is unusable on all devices even the surface pro but they all remain connected

the router i have is the one provided by my isp

my internet speed is 20mbps

and the devices connected are phones, printers, and laptops 

6 hours ago, Panadol said:

it doesn't suck up the whole bandwidth the wifi is unusable on all devices even the surface pro but they all remain connected

the router i have is the one provided by my isp

my internet speed is 20mbps

and the devices connected are phones, printers, and laptops 

Have you tried a factory reset?

Does the Surface Pro work fine on other WIFI networks?

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)