Asetek Based AIO Coolers

Socky

I'm going to get a R9 290 for litecoin mining and gaming I don't want a blow dryer that I can hear 20 feet away so I'm going the AIO G10 GPU cooler way. Only thing is I am having trouble with finding "Asetek Based Coolers" Can someone help me?

Project Restomod (In progress)

I'm going to get a R9 290 for litecoin mining and gaming I don't want a blow dryer that I can hear 20 feet away so I'm going the AIO G10 GPU cooler way. Only thing is I am having trouble with finding "Asetek Based Coolers" Can someone help me?

most of the AIO liquid coolers are asetek based Corsair and NZXT's are definitely asetek if you want to get a good brand one 

most of the AIO liquid coolers are asetek based Corsair and NZXT's are definitely asetek if you want to get a good brand one 

Corsair make some, NZXT, Antec

Look for the standard looking circle pump/block combo unit then it's an Asetek unit

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTegEBEuqmjMb0WFS2k0C_SdnnbEj9gNcMGJjXClpXQYnQhn5M7sQ

This pump/block is the one your looking for (won't let me put the photo in this thread so yeah)

Go to NZXT's site, there's a whole compatibility chart.

So how would I go about installing this, does it already come with the mounting kit?

Project Restomod (In progress)

So how would I go about installing this, does it already come with the mounting kit?

you should check out the video linus has done on the G10 as he goes thru all of this

Spoiler

CPU: i5-6600k MOBO: ASUS Z170 Pro Gaming RAM: G.Skill 16GB 2800Mhz 15-15-15-35, GPU: Sapphire R9 290 SSD: Samsung 840 250GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB x2, Cooling: EK supremecy EVO ,EK-FC R9 290X with backplate, XSPC EX240 Crossflow & Alphacool UT60 240mm, XSPC D5 Bayres w/ Alphacool VPP655, 7/16-5/8 Compressions/Tubing, Noctua NF-F12 x4 PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 850W Case: Nanoxia Deep Silence 1 http://valid.x86.fr/8g2m02

i know that the asetec mount is the circle, but the H100 isn't listed in the compatibility chart, does anyone know if it is verified to work on the G10, im looking to get it for my 7970 since it isn't compatible with any full blocks, and im getting the Water 2.0 Extreme for my CPU.

My System

CPU - 3570K@4.4Ghz | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100 in pull | Motherboard - ASUS P8Z77-V PRO | RAM - G.Skill RipJawX Blue 8GB 2133Mhz | GPU - Gigabyte Windforce X3 HD7970 | SSD - Patriot Pyro SE 120GB | HDD Seagate Barracuda 3TB | PSU - Corsair TX850V2 | Case - Bitfenix Shinobi XL 

asetek is a OEM manufacturer of AIO coolers. they make AIOs for a number of companies and custom computer builders.

I'm asking if the h100 is compatible, since it isn't listed even tho nzxt say all asetec coolers will work

My System

CPU - 3570K@4.4Ghz | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100 in pull | Motherboard - ASUS P8Z77-V PRO | RAM - G.Skill RipJawX Blue 8GB 2133Mhz | GPU - Gigabyte Windforce X3 HD7970 | SSD - Patriot Pyro SE 120GB | HDD Seagate Barracuda 3TB | PSU - Corsair TX850V2 | Case - Bitfenix Shinobi XL 

I'm asking if the h100 is compatible, since it isn't listed even tho nzxt say all asetec coolers will work

It isn't. Uses a different mounting system.

i know that the asetec (water block) mount is the circle, but the H100 isn't listed in the compatibility chart, does anyone know if it is verified to work on the G10, im looking to get it for my 7970 since it isn't compatible with any full blocks, and im getting the Water 2.0 Extreme for my CPU.

its funny the H100 isn't but the water 2.0 extreme is compatible, did you even look at the NZXT site for their product?  http://www.nzxt.com/product/detail/138-kraken-g10-gpu-bracket.html   they list compatible coolers. 

my earlier comment was focused on your original post.