School Survey/Quiz about Net Neutrality

CloakedHalo

Hi, my government teacher is making us do a survey on a current topic. The topic we chose was Net Neutrality. It'd be greatly appreciated if you could take it for us. It's anonymous so we won't have any of your emails saved or know who entered what. Thank you if you can.  https://goo.gl/forms/KnrSnVAB1NBVEPfp2 

Sorry if this is in the wrong subforum.

3 minutes ago, Levisallanon said:

This doesn't feel like a survey but more like a quiz.
Also you might want to state that it is only for american people as most civilized countries have way better solutions for these problems.

Ah okay, thank you. Yeah, I'll change the name of it to better reflect what is is. 

Typo "we encourage that you look at tthe links provided to further educate yourself!". ... I would paste your statements in to a word processor with a spell and grammar checker. ... Note, in regards to Net Neutrality, I would prefer a requirement of separation of Services Providers/IP and Content Providers. For example, Comcast could decide to be an Internet Provider or a Content Provider. I have refused to use Comcast's promotional bundling (TV, Phone, Internet) for temporary boost in Internet service download speeds. TV generally is may be 20 percent content per hour. I will further note, BBS over voice phone lines were highly regulated.

Lol that's not a survey at all, it's a politically motivated quiz. You have correct and incorrect answers to opinion questions haha. 

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

7 minutes ago, Real_PhillBert said:

Lol that's not a survey at all, it's a politically motivated quiz. You have correct and incorrect answers to opinion questions haha. 

I must have missed those, which questions were they?

Computer engineering grad student, cybersecurity researcher, and hobbyist embedded systems developer

Daily Driver:

CPU: Ryzen 7 4800H | GPU: RTX 2060 | RAM: 16GB DDR4 3200MHz C16

Gaming PC:

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600X | GPU: EVGA RTX 2080Ti | RAM: 32GB DDR4 3200MHz C16

3 minutes ago, Real_PhillBert said:

Yes, I agree.  I hear it all the time from students in the news and locally.  There has been a strong drive in the US to politicize children.  Educators in the US have a conflict of interests and creating an untenable situation driving the US to higher levels of divisive tension.   Politics in the US is highly corrupt.  Politicians promise to take from and spotlight a group to benefit preferred group.  Politics in the US has reached the same level of a Religion.  Both have sprinklings of truth and make promises to their constituents. 

4 minutes ago, thegreengamers said:

I must have missed those, which questions were they?

#5 & #8

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

4 minutes ago, MikeSK said:

Yes, I agree.  I hear it all the time from students in the news and locally.  There has been a strong drive in the US to politicize children.  Educators in the US have a conflict of interests and creating an untenable situation driving the US to higher levels of divisive tension.   Politics in the US is highly corrupt.  Politicians promise to take from and spotlight a group to benefit preferred group.  Politics in the US has reached the same level of a Religion.  Both have sprinklings of truth and make promises to their constituents. 

I completely agree with this. I remember people in elementary school looking down upon the gay community because they thought it was weird, before they even fully understood what being gay meant. Politics has definitely become a dividing issue among Americans today.

Computer engineering grad student, cybersecurity researcher, and hobbyist embedded systems developer

Daily Driver:

CPU: Ryzen 7 4800H | GPU: RTX 2060 | RAM: 16GB DDR4 3200MHz C16

Gaming PC:

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600X | GPU: EVGA RTX 2080Ti | RAM: 32GB DDR4 3200MHz C16

yeah I agree with these people, alot of the questions seemed biased towards one side, I feel like it should in courage people to research on there own and come to there own conclusions especially the What will your do section, like wall I support NN laws similar to the new Cali ones, the quiz itself seems to push an agenda.

Ex frequent user here, still check in here occasionally. I stopped being a weeb in 2018 lol

For a reply please quote or  @Eduard the weeb me :D

Xayah Main in Lol, trying to learn Drums and guitar. Know how to film do photography, can do basic video editing