Boot problems

TLe6ix
Go to solution Solved by TLe6ix,

guys ive figured it out!! It was a cmos battery now guess who has a hole in a pocket byt now has 2 more tb of storage

So if any of you guys saw my last post, you would have known about some issues, turns out it wasnt the hdd as i just got a new one and installed it but there was no boot. From what i assume is the hdds arent communicating with the mobo because there is a light that signifys that they are working or so. So its either i need a new mobo or what because its got me f'd up

Honestly, i would buy cheap parts from ebay and replace each part to see what is the problem.But the real question is how long you had the pc for may just be its time to move on to a e-scarpyard.  

REAL ANSWER: BUILD OR BUY A NEW PC

Does your motherboard have any diagnostic tools like LEDs suggesting whether its a GPU/RAM/HDD/CPU issue or a q-code display or beep codes? That would help massively to identify the issue. 

Anyway, does your computer post at all (i.e. when you turn it on, it flashes the manufacturer's name/logo/whatever and tells you to do whatever to continue/go into bios/missing hardware)? If its a no then going by the specs on your profile, have you tried posting the computer with only a single stick of RAM and the iGPU of the 6500? Try turning the system on with the minimal number of installed hardware. 

Looking at my signature are we now? Well too bad there's nothing here...

What? As I said, there seriously is nothing here :) 

guys ive figured it out!! It was a cmos battery now guess who has a hole in a pocket byt now has 2 more tb of storage