CPU overheating

Go to solution Solved by Radium_Angel,

You say it's water cooled, check for low levels of cooler perhaps you have a leak somewhere?

My Corsair one pro I bought in December 2017, the cpu is over heating it will run around 50 degrees Celsius to 70 degrees celcius Under load in games like Fortnite on 1080p. My room temperature is about 72 degrees Fahrenheit, and when I got the computer it used to run at 40-47 celcius. I’ve called Corsair and they won’t help

me trouble shoot or anything. There is no virus on the pc and I’ve experienced things like my computer randomly restating and if under too much load it will crash. The gpu runs about 30-35 degrees celcius.

the computer specs are:

cpu- i7-7700k - liquid cooled

gpu- 1080ti - liquid cooled

ram- ddr4 16 gb - 2400 mhz

memory- 480 Gb ssd and 2 TB HD

** it’s a pre built **

CE4262FE-B03E-4307-B817-F8A66F342FD5.jpeg

Dust in cooler maybe? But still, 50 degrees is acceptable :) 

Please mention or quote me if you want a response. :) 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

4 minutes ago, Taylor_B said:

My Corsair one pro I bought in December 2017, the cpu is over heating it will run around 50 degrees Celsius to 70 degrees celcius Under load in games like Fortnite on 1080p. My room temperature is about 72 degrees Fahrenheit, and when I got the computer it used to run at 40-47 celcius. I’ve called Corsair and they won’t help

me trouble shoot or anything. There is no virus on the pc and I’ve experienced things like my computer randomly restating and if under too much load it will crash. The gpu runs about 30-35 degrees celcius.

the computer specs are:

** it’s a pre built **

CE4262FE-B03E-4307-B817-F8A66F342FD5.jpeg

526EE0F8-CB31-4CBC-BE68-3A8D70B0C1C9.jpeg

the computer specs are:

** it’s a pre built **

You say it's water cooled, check for low levels of cooler perhaps you have a leak somewhere?

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

If you know what your doing I would open it up clean everything off with air in a can and replace the thermal paste. If that doesnt help check to make sure you dont have a leak in you water cooling, but 50°c isn’t bad. Also did you overclock anything?

11 hours ago, Taylor_B said:

526EE0F8-CB31-4CBC-BE68-3A8D70B0C1C9.jpeg

Where was it leaking? Thats not good. Have you gotten it fixed?