New Processor, Same Problem

shit boi
Go to solution Solved by Guest,
1 hour ago, Matu20 said:

High perf mode is stupid, dont use it. It only manages your CPU in idle states, not under load.

No it isnt. On a pc(not a laptop) it is the only real powerplan that gives you the real performance. I also had a stuttering problem with BF1 and Tf2, couldnt fix it until i noticed that my powerplan was set to balanced not high perf. I switched it back to high perf and poof, the stuttering was gone. It doesnt only change the processor state, it does more.

33 minutes ago, Some Random Member said:

No it isnt. On a pc(not a laptop) it is the only real powerplan that gives you the real performance. I also had a stuttering problem with BF1 and Tf2, couldnt fix it until i noticed that my powerplan was set to balanced not high perf. I switched it back to high perf and poof, the stuttering was gone. It doesnt only change the processor state, it does more.

How much FPS have you gained, and is there a middle of the road option, because i really don't want to sacrifice the aero looks, it's quite neat tbh

5 minutes ago, shit boi said:

How much FPS have you gained, and is there a middle of the road option, because i really don't want to sacrifice the aero looks, it's quite neat tbh

Just put the pc in the high performance mode while gaming, and while op battery put it on battery saver.

TF2 was literally unplayable for me on balanced mode, 20fps and stutttering, on high performance it was the full 200fps.

Just try it and get back with the results.

1 hour ago, Some Random Member said:

Once you actually go read the details and not only the name, you wouldn't say so.

On 2018. 03. 19. at 7:59 PM, Some Random Member said:

Just put the pc in the high performance mode while gaming, and while op battery put it on battery saver.

TF2 was literally unplayable for me on balanced mode, 20fps and stutttering, on high performance it was the full 200fps.

Just try it and get back with the results.

actually, worked... Now my CPU cooler is Loud AF, but I get 80-100FPS on HIGH-MEDIUM settings, Thank You ^_^

23 hours ago, Matu20 said:

Once you actually go read the details and not only the name, you wouldn't say so.

Then what does that mean:

"actually, worked... Now my CPU cooler is Loud AF, but I get 80-100FPS on HIGH-MEDIUM settings, Thank You ^_^"

I had the same issue before and the high performance mode fixed it over the balanced mode, while you were trying to sound so smart and in no shape or form tried to help.

21 hours ago, Some Random Member said:

Then what does that mean:

"actually, worked... Now my CPU cooler is Loud AF, but I get 80-100FPS on HIGH-MEDIUM settings, Thank You ^_^"

I had the same issue before and the high performance mode fixed it over the balanced mode, while you were trying to sound so smart and in no shape or form tried to help.

Most likely a single setting within the power settings caused that, namely PCI-E link power management. High performance, as it states, keeps your CPU under max clocks ALL THE TIME, which is horrible for your system.

You can keep bashing me all you want, but unless you actually read into it, don't try acting cocky.