How to get rid of alibaba pc safe service on laptop?

I discovered the alibaba pc safe service while checking task manager and don't know it got installed on my laptop. Is there any way to uninstall it? I couldn't find it in uninstalling programs.

Go to you windows 10 ( if you have it) settings menu and type deinstall in the search bar. Otherwise right click on the exe and you should be able to go into it's folder and just delete it

Quote=Reply      Feel free to tag me or sth if you have questions about Liquid Metal :) ROCKETS ARE LIFE                                                                      My current build:                                    

CPU: I7 6700k@4.7Ghz 1.31sth V; Liquid Metal (Thermal Grizzly Conductonaut) | Cooler: Corsair H100iv2 | GPU: HIS R9 390 | Motherboard: Asus Z170-A | RAM: 16GB 2133Mhz HyperX FuryX | Storage: 1x 250GB Samsung 960 Evo 1x random 4TB 7200RPM HDD | Case: Lian Li Alpha  550W | PSU: Corsair RM650i | Misc.: 6x Lian Li 120mm Bora RGB Fans

My Build Log: 

2 hours ago, thelordofwarr said:

Go to you windows 10 ( if you have it) settings menu and type deinstall in the search bar. Otherwise right click on the exe and you should be able to go into it's folder and just delete it

It says it needs admin permission to delete the file. I am the only user on the laptop.

• 3 months later...

I had the same problem. The "Alibaba PC Safe" service is very persistent.

I deleted it in the task manager and then deleted the "Alibaba Protect" folder before the service restarted again (about 30 seconds later)

On July 3, 2018 at 8:44 PM, Paul77 said:

I had the same problem. The "Alibaba PC Safe" service is very persistent.

I deleted it in the task manager and then deleted the "Alibaba Protect" folder before the service restarted again (about 30 seconds later)

When I try to delete the folder its keeps telling me that I need permission from administrators to make changes. I don't know what the alibaba thing does to my pc, but I want to get rid of it. How can I get rid of it?