Motion sickness while playing particular games

Getting straight to the point .I don't know why but whenever I try to play games on my pc my stomach starts churning .yes it's because of motion sickness .but this happens during particular games like dying light,far cry series etc and that's not the case with games like Pubg. I play for like 4   to 5 hours without any break and I don't feel anything. Am I doing something wrong .or should I consult doctor. btw I play Pubg in first person

.any help will be appreciated

EDIT:- just bought metro 2033 and last light redux as a bundle for 2$ on steam .played metro 2033 for 45 minutes and boom motion sickness hits hard

Thats strange, I know ppl that have this problem with 1st person fast paced games, but you have only in particular games...

Maybe motion blur is active? Idk, check that, cant think about anything else

Ultra is stupid. ALWAYS.

Turn off any motion blur and get fps as high as you can. Also, stay away from Mirrors Edge cause the head bobbing is scripted and doesn't go away.

Annoys the hell out of me when devs put motion blur on by default.

Increase fov

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

things i have noticed is whenever the game gets annoying and boring .i don't feel good

I've noticed I get this from a lack of sleep and sometimes from space games  when I'm focused to much on them, my dad had to stop playing racing games for the same reason when he got older. Think it's normal.

I noticed you mentioned FPS and then PUBG which is third person. Can you try with a game that has both first and third person modes and see how that feels? Also as others mentioned, increase FOV, remove motion blur.

-------

Current Rig

-------

I noticed I can get the sensation of motion sickness if an element is blurry and is moving along the screen. I think my eyes try to focus on it to make it clearer but since the element is blurred, they can't, so my whole visual system freaks out.  I dunno if it's that, but I don't get motion sickness otherwise.

Well, maybe except that one time I tried a racing game in VR and my body was going "Why aren't you moving? You should be moving!"

drink rum.

you wont notice the motion sickness when you're drunk

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

It sounds like something you don't really notice while you are distracted by gameplay, but you are when the gameplay dies down.

Turn off motion blur, and make sure your frame rate isn't choppy and stuttery.

Intel Xeon 1650 V0 (4.4GHz @1.4V), ASRock X79 Extreme6, 32GB of HyperX 1866, Sapphire Nitro+ 5700XT, Silverstone Redline (black) RL05BB-W, Crucial MX500 500GB SSD, TeamGroup GX2 512GB SSD, WD AV-25 1TB 2.5" HDD with generic Chinese 120GB SSD as cache, x2 Seagate 2TB SSHD(RAID 0) with generic Chinese 240GB SSD as cache, SeaSonic Focus Plus Gold 850, x2 Acer H236HL, Acer V277U be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4, Logitech K120, Tecknet "Gaming" mouse, Creative Inspire T2900, HyperX Cloud Flight Wireless headset, Windows 10 Pro 64 bit

Increase your FOV, play in short bursts to get used to the game, don't sit too close to the monitor and turn off motion blur.

23 hours ago, rentaspoon said:

I've noticed I get this from a lack of sleep and sometimes from space games  when I'm focused to much on them, my dad had to stop playing racing games for the same reason when he got older. Think it's normal.

but i'm 17