I need an image

George_Bud

Can some one show me some good images of pc repairs or stuff like that ?

I want to make some money ( because student life ) and I want to post a service in my local aria for pc assembly, repair, assistance, cleaning, etc. But I cant come with a good image for my advertisement. Any good ones out there ?

I know there are on google images but I cant decide. :/ 

Such images would be copyrighted and therefor you would have to pay a licens to the owner for using them. 

Be that via direct means or via a stock photo site. Either way someone has to get paid. 

If you want to have free use images then take your own. You would also be able to take and use the exact pictures that you want. 

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

Spoiler

2 hours ago, Volbet said:

Such images would be copyrighted and therefor you would have to pay a licens to the owner for using them. 

Be that via direct means or via a stock photo site. Either way someone has to get paid. 

If you want to have free use images then take your own. You would also be able to take and use the exact pictures that you want. 

Sounds like he is just going to be posting flyers at his local laundromat and the like. I don't think he needs to worry about licensing lol.

But seriously, I'm against piracy and intellectual theft but there are tons of photos posted with no requirement for compensation for use specified.  If the creator doesn't say anything, I think it's morally fine to use the photo.

OP, this was only the second pic that came up through Google but I really like it. https://www.google.com/search?q=computer+repair&safe=off&client=ms-android-verizon&prmd=msivn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwia-_no1_DZAhUH6YMKHcw6BdEQ_AUIEygD&biw=412&bih=691#imgrc=6iiv38j01NZY1M:

Seriously, just searching Google and choosing something you like is your best bet.

Ayy, I gotcha fam:

Spoiler

tBQWldD_d.jpg

But for real, I think what is said above is the best. A picture of yourself will likely be much more trustworthy than some stock picture.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/