Monitor Plz

Go to solution Solved by Nas,

The question isn't what monitor can handle your PC, a CRT from 2003 can 'handle' your parts fine, the real question is what kind of resolution can you PC handle. You should probably go with a 1080p monitor considering you have a 1060. Go for a 120Hz+ if you're into competitive FPS games but other than that a normal 1080p 60Hz of any size 21.5" or above should be fine.

I need a monitor that can handle these:

CPU-intel core i7-8700k
Motherboard-ASUS ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING with Intel Z370 ATX Motherboard - LGA1151 Socket
GPU-PNY GeForce GTX 1060 0 CG Edition Graphics Card
SSD-Samsung 860 EVO 1 TB Internal SSD
Power supply-Corsair RMx Series RM650x Power Supply -Corsair CX750M Power Supply - 80 PLUS Bronze 
CPU cooler-Corsair Hydro Series H100i v2 Extreme Performance Liquid CPU Cooler Liquid cooling system.
So what monitor do you guys recommend, I will be using this for gaming.

The question isn't what monitor can handle your PC, a CRT from 2003 can 'handle' your parts fine, the real question is what kind of resolution can you PC handle. You should probably go with a 1080p monitor considering you have a 1060. Go for a 120Hz+ if you're into competitive FPS games but other than that a normal 1080p 60Hz of any size 21.5" or above should be fine.

Ryzen 7 2700X  ASUS X470 PRO  16GB 2400Mhz Crucial Ballistix SAPPHIRE RX 580  970 EVO  Dark Rock PRO 4  Dark Base PRO 900