Hoiw to make a mechanikal keboard spill restistant? 

Hi! I already posted this to mechanical keyboard fan club, but still no aswer. Sorry for teh double post.
As the title says: Is there any way to make a mechanikal keboard spill restistant? 
My Fnatic Gear rush g1 keyboard leaked recently, because the perspiration from my hand. Im trying to find a method to how can I make it spillproof, but I cant find any safe and sure solution, still. Someone told me about Plasti Dip, but I'm not sure about the outcome... The plan is about the next one: Cover the keyswitches moving parts, then spray some clear plasti dip to the keyboard (because of blacklighting), and repeat it 4-5 times. Is this going to works? Please help, I cannot find any existing examples of this, or any other methods. If anyone have a sure solution, please tell me. (The English isn't my native language, so please forgive me for the grammar mistakes.) Thank you!
I also placed this question on reddit, but I get only such answers, like "replace the keyboard" or "replace the keyswishes by soldering/desoldering". None of these are options. So no corsair k68 buying, no keyswitch replacing, just a sealing method around the swiches. Is it possible? thanks!

I don't know how you would insulate the individual switches, but you could conformal coat all the exposed electronics on the keyboard. If you watched Linus' video on liquid metal thermal paste, I'm pretty sure he coated some components on the cpu and motherboard with conformal coating. Basically it's a silicone goo that you can paint on to electronics and it makes them fairly water resistant. 

ASU

Hey, I would say it really depends on what outcome you actually want to achieve, but getting fully spillproof won't really be possible, unless it's been designed and manufactured with it in mind.

The main issue is, while you might be able to get some conformal coating and applying it to the keyboard PCB to make most of the contacts on it secured, every single switch on the keyboard is constructed from a few separate parts and unless it's been designed with some level of water/liquid ingress resistance then you will struggle to add that resistance to it on your own without accidently affecting how the switch works.

One other thing to keep in mind, if you're worried about spills then you also have to remember that you need some way for liquid to drain through, like drain holes on the bottom of the keyboard, so that it dosn't gather up inside.

So in short, I would advise against trying this, there's a lot of keys on a keyboard = a lot of chances to screw something up.

Depending on the layout you can find a silicone keyboard cover.

I do not think you could get something completely water proof. Maybe you could custom fit something that goes under the keys and catches the liquid? Or just buy cheap boards? 

Just because you don't care, doesn't mean other others don't. Don't be a self-centered asshole. -Thank You a PSA from the people who do not say random shit on the internet.