to Ghost and everyone who has advice on water cooling

Benichi

Ok this is the thread i started with the build im doing and people told me that @Ghost lived for water cooling

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/90320-doing-a-build-tyring-to-stay-around-1500-2000/

can you give me any advice on what im thinking with the cooling this is my loop idea

res - 280mm rad - cpu - 280mm rad - gpu Gtx 780 - single 140mm rad - memory - res

as of right now i have 2 280mm rads that have 30 fpi and this is my res/pump http://koolance.com/rp-985-reservoir-and-pump

Overkill but hey, nothing wrong with that :)

Not a fan of bay reservoirs, they are a pain to fill and with a case like the 750D the res makes the front look ugly and besides there is plenty of room inside it.

<p>Wires Suck :angry:
!fY0|_|(4|\|R34[)7#!5PMM37#3(0[)3:1337 70833|\|73R3[)!|\|49!\/34\|/4Y 4|\|[)93741!f3

Ok this is the thread i started with the build im doing and people told me that @Ghost lived for water cooling

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/90320-doing-a-build-tyring-to-stay-around-1500-2000/

can you give me any advice on what im thinking with the cooling this is my loop idea

res - 280mm rad - cpu - 280mm rad - gpu Gtx 780 - single 140mm rad - memory - res

as of right now i have 2 280mm rads that have 30 fpi and this is my res/pump http://koolance.com/rp-985-reservoir-and-pump

You don't need to have your loop in a specific order (just have your res before your pump, but since you have a res/pump combo, don't worry). Just run the tubing so it looks nice and tidy. You might want to look into some lower FPI rads like Alphacool or Hardware Labs radiators. Woops. Just read your other topic, and noticed that you already have the 280mm rads.

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

Overkill but hey, nothing wrong with that :)

Not a fan of bay reservoirs, they are a pain to fill and with a case like the 750D the res makes the front look ugly and besides there is plenty of room inside it.

Yeah I know it is over kill just want something custom and cool to look at. but still functional  with the 3 rads I dont know where i could put the pump  and res. if I dont get a bay model. only thing i can think of is mount the res vertical right next to the right side of the mobo but I dont know where the pump would go i guess on top of the power i dont know.. this is why i went bay model pump/res combo

Yeah I know it is over kill just want something custom and cool to look at. but still functional  with the 3 rads I dont know where i could put the pump  and res. if I dont get a bay model. only thing i can think of is mount the res vertical right next to the right side of the mobo but I dont know where the pump would go i guess on top of the power i dont know.. this is why i went bay model pump/res combo

There are reservoirs you can put on a pump (pump top)

!fY0|_|(4|\|R34[)7#!5PMM37#3(0[)3:1337 70833|\|73R3[)!|\|49!\/34\|/4Y 4|\|[)93741!f3

There isn't much of a parts list but I would change that pump and res config to a Laing D5 pump.

As you went with a bay res you can attach the D5 to a couple of bay reservoirs:

XSPC Delrin Bay Res

XSPC Acrylic Bay Res

Monsoon Series Two Bay Res

Alphacool D5 bay res

What's your budget for the watercooling?

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

There are reservoirs you can put on a pump (pump top)

do you know of a link to to something. I have not seen these for some reason

An overkill, I like that word, as much as I like bottleneck.

Sure this is a huge loop that you are building up here, but on the other hand if you use the right components (like ghost advised i.e.) it is going to be super quiet :) .

GreetZ Naj

Intel i7 7820X (delidded) @ 4.9GHz - MSI X299 M7 ACK + EKWB Fullcover Block - G.Skill Trident Z 32GB @ 3466MHz - nVidia Titan Xp + EKWB Fullcover Block @ 2.1GHz - Samsung 960Pro 2x - WDD Blue 2TB - Seasonic 750W Platinum - modded Corsair 600C - Hardtubed Custom Watercooling

There isn't much of a parts list but I would change that pump and res config to a Laing D5 pump.

XSPC Delrin Bay Res

XSPC Acrylic Bay Res

Alphacool D5 bay res

Im have not set one im really going with what I like the best and get the best performance

also I dont have to go bay res I just didnt know where I could put the pump and res if it is not in the bay area because i have so many rads in there

XSPC Delrin Bay Res

XSPC Acrylic Bay Res

Alphacool D5 bay res

OH my Ghost My wife is going to hate you..... Because this site is AWESOME!!!!!!! thank you all kinds of goodies... 

http://monsooncooling.com/products.php

Why so many small radiators? Honestly, I'd just get a different case and run a single 480mm. That should be more than enough to cool a CPU and 780!

Trust me, crap gets more complicated when you have that many radiators. Not only that, it get's more expensive buying all the fittings. Then when it comes time to drain it's even more fun!