Nvida GTX 1080ti notify me

So I'm pretty sure that a lot of you have signed up for the GTX 1080ti notify me newsletter. How I understood it was that when graphics card are available they will write you an email and you go to their page and instead of seeing the notify me button you get a buy button.

So the wrote me an email yesterday (8.March.2018) with this subject line: Buy GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Now

I clicked on the buy now button in the email and ended up on page of the 1080ti where I there was no buy button but only the notify me button again.

Link in the email: https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/products/10series/geforce-gtx-1080-ti/?ncid=em-ded-gx10tnfm-31950&deliveryName=DM9056

Did anyone received this email? And where you able to buy a card or did you have the same experience?

Screenshot of the email see in the attachement.

Disclaimer: I went to this page 5 hours after I received the email. I'm thinking there is probably buy window of a few minutes and all the cards are gona be gone by then.

Thanks for feedback.

Screen Shot 2018-03-09 at 07.57.06.png

I had the same thing for the 1060, I clicked on it as soon as I got the email and it showed the buy button. But I wasn't quite ready to buy at that time. Came back an hour later and clicked the same link and it only came up with a Notify me button again.

Seems like stock goes fast

Can confirm, also happened here. They fly off the he online shelves so quickly even with the 2 per customer limit. Might be better if it was one per customer limit for now, even paying now to reserve a card for when it becomes available would be nice.