Quick question about selling

Presumably in the near future when Nvidia releases their cards, I will be purchasing there "2080 ti" or whatever it'll be called and I currently have a GTX 1080. Where's the best place to look to sell it besides ebay if possible? I want the least hassle possible and I'll be selling it with MSRP in mind so it should go fast, just want a place to start.

And after suggesting whatever site, what's the process look like?

I'm new and this is my first post. I tried finding a possible better place to post in discussion wise and I just concluded here, I apologise if I messed up ahah

Craigslist, Letgo or OfferUp if it isn't a pile of shit in your area.

Take a couple pictures of the card, post it, enter a price 25-30% higher than what you intend to sell it for, then sit back and watch the offers for $200 "cash right now" and $5,000 to ship it to Wherethef*ckistan roll in.

I enjoy buying junk and sinking more money than it's worth into it to make it less junk.

29 minutes ago, aisle9 said:

Craigslist, Letgo or OfferUp if it isn't a pile of shit in your area.

Take a couple pictures of the card, post it, enter a price 25-30% higher than what you intend to sell it for, then sit back and watch the offers for $200 "cash right now" and $5,000 to ship it to Wherethef*ckistan roll in.

Lmao, I know I can sell locally on those suggested sites, but I mean nationally (US) 

1 minute ago, Dvadii said:

Lmao, I know I can sell locally on those suggested sites, but I mean nationally (US) 

r/hardwareswap

If not that, maybe Mercari, but that's just a sketchier eBay. I would not sell a GPU on eBay right now for any number of reasons.

I enjoy buying junk and sinking more money than it's worth into it to make it less junk.

2 minutes ago, aisle9 said:

r/hardwareswap

If not that, maybe Mercari, but that's just a sketchier eBay. I would not sell a GPU on eBay right now for any number of reasons.

Thanks, i'll check that out!~