Budget Bedroom Projector

TiniestCosine65

Hey guys, looking to buy a projector for my bedroom. I would like to be able to use Smart View on my Galaxy S8 to stream video from my phone 90% of the time. It would be cool to have an HDMI in if I wanted to bring a computer in eventually for a few games, but the biggest feature I'm looking for is the streaming. I don't mind the size, does not need to be a pico projector. I can build whatever size mount I need to for it. But I do want it to be as cheap as possible. Anker makes a super nice smasrt projector for like $500 and it looks amazing. But I'm looking closer to the $100 range if there are any. Please give me some suggestions!

hows the light levels in your room? and can you make your room darker.

the biggest problem with cheap projectors is the brightness. if its not pitch black in your room, you either wont be able to see at all, or itll just look like shit.

THIS is one of the better budget one, just read reviews and check out the pictures people post in them for a good baseline

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

8 hours ago, Tsuki said:

hows the light levels in your room? and can you make your room darker.

the biggest problem with cheap projectors is the brightness. if its not pitch black in your room, you either wont be able to see at all, or itll just look like shit.

THIS is one of the better budget one, just read reviews and check out the pictures people post in them for a good baseline

Very dark, I have black out curtains

Just now, TiniestCosine65 said:

Very dark, I have black out curtains

And I also don't mind spending closer to the $100-$150 range to get a nice experience. Most of the smart projectors I've seen use a Android OS. I would prefer for it to be a nice interface and not an interface a kindergarten kid would use