Stutter/FPS Drops

Coltonw023456

so i got a Ryzen 5 1600 CPU and a 16gbs 3200MHz  Ram and A B350 TOMAHAWK Mother board and a GTX 1050 TI 4gbs superclocked  i been dealing with Stutter and FPS for a long time really long time also when the FPS drops its not smooth it drops form 60 to 50 or lower in all my games and 2 days ago i reinstalled windows and games it helped but still a issue now sorry if i did not put alot more info.

so if you can help PLZ do ;)

games i play Beam.NG.drive Farming sim 2017 Spintires mudrunner GTA 5 minecraft and more games

like i would be playing with 60fps for good 1 min than it would start doing it 

what games are you playing? could you give an example?

Just now, J400 said:

what games are you playing? could you give an example?

Beam.NG.drive Farming sim 2017 Spintires mudrunner GTA 5 and more games

4 minutes ago, Coltonw023456 said:

so i got a Ryzen 5 1600 CPU and a 16gbs 3200MHz  Ram and A B350 TOMAHAWK Mother board and a GTX 1050 TI 4gbs superclocked  i been dealing with Stutter and FPS for a long time really long time also when the FPS drops its not smooth it drops form 60 to 50 or lower in all my games and 2 days ago i reinstalled windows and games it helped but still a issue now sorry if i did not put alot more info.

so if you can help PLZ do ;)

games i play Beam.NG.drive Farming sim 2017 Spintires mudrunner GTA 5 minecraft and more games

click here for the solution to your problem!

| CPU: Core i7-8700K @ 4.89ghz - 1.21v  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 |
| GPU: MSI RTX 3080Ti Ventus 3X OC  RAM: 32GB T-Force Delta RGB 3066mhz |
| Displays: Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p Gsync 144hz IPS Gaming monitor | Oculus Quest 2 VR

Just now, i_build_nanosuits said:

its not my CPU man 

gta 5 should be getting well over 60fps, I don't think farming sim is demanding at all. it's hard to tell if your gpu isn't powerful enough, or if it is an actual performance issue. open task manager and monitor the gpu perfromance. if usage drops drastically when the stuttering happens there might be real issue

Just now, Coltonw023456 said:

its not my CPU man 

CPU and GPU...

| CPU: Core i7-8700K @ 4.89ghz - 1.21v  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 |
| GPU: MSI RTX 3080Ti Ventus 3X OC  RAM: 32GB T-Force Delta RGB 3066mhz |
| Displays: Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p Gsync 144hz IPS Gaming monitor | Oculus Quest 2 VR

2 minutes ago, i_build_nanosuits said:

telling him to spend over $1000 to completely redo his build, is not a solution. his specs are fine

@OP ddu and reinstall drivers. i know BEAM is pretty taxing, you may just need to lower your settings.  what are your cpu and gpu usages while you're playing?

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

Make SURE game mode and all of its buddies are turned off in settings. Also make sure there isnt a frame cap in any of your games!

Just now, Tsuki said:

telling him to spend over $1000 to completely redo his build, is not a solution.

@OP ddu and reinstall drivers. i know BEAM is pretty taxing, you may just need to lower your settings.  what are your cpu and gpu usages while you're playing?

ya its true i just sent 500$ on this CPU and board and RAM not wast of money 

1 minute ago, J400 said:

gta 5 should be getting well over 60fps, I don't think farming sim is demanding at all. it's hard to tell if your gpu isn't powerful enough, or if it is an actual performance issue. open task manager and monitor the gpu perfromance. if usage drops drastically when the stuttering happens there might be real issue

gta 5 got deleted so im reinstalling that il send you a pic of the beam.ng drive task manager

4 minutes ago, J400 said:

image.thumb.png.044bdd32adedb0443981fbea72042300.pngimage.thumb.png.82f6a32a01a1dd0bd728813c13016c3a.png

3 minutes ago, ksalak said:

Make SURE game mode and all of its buddies are turned off in settings. Also make sure there isnt a frame cap in any of your games!

ok

1 minute ago, Coltonw023456 said:

image.thumb.png.044bdd32adedb0443981fbea72042300.pngimage.thumb.png.82f6a32a01a1dd0bd728813c13016c3a.png

whas this while you were getting 50fps or stuttering of any kind? are you locked to 60fps?

7 minutes ago, i_build_nanosuits said:

CPU and GPU...

also you dont seem smart for just saying CPU and GPU its not 

2 minutes ago, J400 said:

whas this while you were getting 50fps or stuttering of any kind? are you locked to 60fps?

no its not locked tho 

so you have a definite problem if you are only getting 50fps in that game when your gpu usage is only 50%

do you have the latest nvidia drivers? you might also want to do a bios update on your motherboard.

Just now, J400 said:

do you have the latest nvidia drivers? you might also want to do a bios update on your motherboard.

both are updated no i had 60 fps than it drops than gose back up back and to back kinda way you know 50 to 60 to 50 

2 minutes ago, Coltonw023456 said:

both are updated no i had 60 fps than it drops than gose back up back and to back kinda way you know 50 to 60 to 50 

I'm really not sure what might be causing that issue.

Thermal throttling? 

Ryzen 1.4ghz bug? 

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

Just now, xAcid9 said:

Thermal throttling? 

Ryzen 1.4ghz bug? 

not to sure it says 3.21 image.png.498d3b6b221ba5fa8293b57d9ce3a75a.png

16 minutes ago, i_build_nanosuits said:

And you click here! (like seriously, are you kidding?)

1 minute ago, J400 said:

I'm really not sure what might be causing that issue.

me and my friends on discord and they are high tech kinda and we cant find the issue eather its been a long time 

Just now, Abyss Gaming said:

And you click here! (like seriously, are you kidding?)

yep good one:)