Concept Inspired by Singularity Spectre

So, I just saw the Singularity Spectre and thought something like:

"They did not do the concept justice, it could be so much cooler!"

So I whipped this up in sketchup to explain what I wish they would do! Hopefully someone builds something like this and takes wonderful pictures! I like how the coolant lines look like circuit board traces, totally unintentional.

Building such a case and assembling such a system would be quite a challenge, but would most certainly be worth it! I didn't put in a rad, res, pump PSU, storage or rest of case because their presence was unnecessary to explain my concept. Credit for models in one of the attached images.

https://imgur.com/a/OPXFp

ISO 1.png

ISO 2.png

ISO 3.png

Left.png

Top.pngCredit.PNG

9 minutes ago, Nardella said:

So, I just saw the Singularity Spectre and thought something like:

"They did not do the concept justice, it could be so much cooler!"

So I whipped this up in sketchup to explain what I wish they would do! Hopefully someone builds something like this and takes wonderful pictures! I like how the coolant lines look like circuit board traces, totally unintentional.

Building such a case and assembling such a system would be quite a challenge, but would most certainly be worth it! I didn't put in a rad, res, pump PSU, storage or rest of case because their presence was unnecessary to explain my concept. Credit for models in one of the attached images.

https://imgur.com/a/OPXFp

Like this, Hans has done a few designs like this making basically a custom fit interconnect for all the fluid paths. 

11 minutes ago, W-L said:

Like this, Hans has done a few designs like this making basically a custom fit interconnect for all the fluid paths. 

Now I don't know which would look better, Hans idea or mine! Thanks for sharing, Hans made something amazing!

in yours is the channels in the side panel/window of the case? because while unpractical anytime something needs to be fixed i think that would be dope af and theres probabably a way to do it somewhat practically. I think that would be a really good prototype case to match my idea of a completely wireless case(aka shrouding all wires from the view) so all you see is hardware and water cooling

7 hours ago, micash41 said:

in yours is the channels in the side panel/window of the case? because while unpractical anytime something needs to be fixed i think that would be dope af and theres probabably a way to do it somewhat practically. I think that would be a really good prototype case to match my idea of a completely wireless case(aka shrouding all wires from the view) so all you see is hardware and water cooling

Yes, that's exactly the concept.

On 3/7/2018 at 10:35 PM, micash41 said:

It sits directly the window side panel. Also, please don't use the Phanteks GPU blocks nor any Thermaltake watercooling components; they both suck and you can get better for cheaper. 

Watercooling Pro & Keyboard Enthusiast!