Mining with multiple vendors cards

Go to solution Solved by FlatBrokeRacing,

you will have to ddu all the amd and nvidia drivers, and start from scratch. also make sure everything is showing up in windows properly in the device manager with no errors, and finally in NH you will have to benchmark the 1070 if you have not. 

I have one of my rigs mixed with AMD/Nvidia with zero issues.

Hi,

I have an issue I would be happy You to help me with. 

I have a mining rig, which I built a month ago, with 6 RX550. I recently bought a GTX 1070 of eBay. It works just fine, but on NiceHash miner legacy I am not able to get it to mine. The other fact is that I tried connect my personal GTX 1060 and it worked just fine. But when I plugged the 1070 intead of one RX550 it totally screwed my system. I can' now run it in headless mode, because every time I boot it without an monitor, it tells, that there are some driver issues. 

I would appreciate any Idea.

Thanks for help!

you will have to ddu all the amd and nvidia drivers, and start from scratch. also make sure everything is showing up in windows properly in the device manager with no errors, and finally in NH you will have to benchmark the 1070 if you have not. 

I have one of my rigs mixed with AMD/Nvidia with zero issues.

It could be a dead card, I don't use ebay so I don't know how their return policy is.  Can you detect it just in windows if you boot only with that card?  You should also do some stress testing and stuff to see if it works.  If the price was too good to be true it is likely a dead card.

I had them for 5$ each, so that is the rsason for me to mine on 550

I can boot just on that one card, it basically works just fine, but I can't make it to mine. From that I know it's not dead.

I will be very happy, if I could avoid reinstalling the whole os ;-D

But when is that the last option, the I had to do that anyway