Cheap USB Soundcard

Yeasman

Any recomendations for a cheapo usb soundcard (<15$) ? Preferably with drivers and if possible with software (eq etc).

PS: Let me know if im asking for too much.

For $15 hardly that you'll get software and such options (like EQ, etc.). But you can get a cheap one if all you're trying is to isolate audio out of the case, which was same situation like in my case. There was some annoying buzzing and grounding issues inside so a simple USB external sound card solved (and even gave better audio). I bought it in local PC shop. Brand of the card was DELOCK, nothing special to expect. 

2 hours ago, Yeasman said:

Any recomendations for a cheapo usb soundcard (<15$) ? Preferably with drivers and if possible with software (eq etc).

PS: Let me know if im asking for too much.

Just check on Amazon for "USB Soundcard" there are many options for less than 15$.  I cant tell you for sure which offer "software" but even my dedicated DAC+Headphone Amp doesn't have "software" you can adjust output options with your windows settings just fine imo.

https://www.amazon.com/Adapter-BENGOO-External-Converter-Headset/dp/B072BMG9TB/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1519938740&sr=8-5&keywords=USB+Soundcard

Don't think you could beat that for $11.00 if you do get it let us know how it is..

Cheers

Spend about $10 more, you can get a refurbished or used Sound Blaster E1.  It can be used as a sound card AND a portable headphones amplifier for your phone when needed.

Check eBay for refurbished or used Sound Blaster E1