CENTURION: By Jesse Palacio

Acidsuicide
CENTURION. 

this will be my entry for the 2013 Cooler Master Case Mod Competition. i submitted it, not to compete, but to showcase my build and inspire those who feel that they cannot mod their RIG because they have cheap parts, no money, no tools or what not. all the mods on this build, the decals, the acrylic bends etches and cuts, the paint job and etc.. were all done 100% manually with only a DIY scoring knife a.k.a "thing", some table clamps, a cigar torch and oodles upon oodles of patience, creativity and pure passion and dedication to the art of MODDING. 

no, it's not rocking top of the line hardware, the newest and most powerful GPU, and etc.. but it does.. and does very well what i need it to do. 

this build is rocking: 

Intel i5 3570k @ 4.5ghz at 1.2v

Asus Sabertooth Z77

Asus DCU2 GTX 660 OC edition

Kingston Hyper X Black @ 2x4gb

Seasonic M12II 750

Corsair H60

Corsair Force GS 128gb SSD / WD 1tb HDD

Corsair AF120mm Fans (x2)

Corsair SP120 Fans (x2)

Cooler Master Silencio 650 (modded)

Bitfenix Recon Fan Controller 

a lot of thought went into this build. i wanted it to look beautiful inside and outside, with or without the PSU and 3.5/5.25 side bay covers. i apologize for the horrible pics, i am no photographer. =)

big thanks to Icemodz.com and Mundi Valur, for sponsoring me with his beautiful sleeving work and lighting. thank you also to Kasper Kragh for helping me with the Centurion banner and emblem. thank you to Nick Blackwell and Dirtysouth PC, for his constant moral support, to Paul Tan and Adam Ebora for the "lessons" and mentoring, to those who appreciate my work. your kind words always inspire me to do better. THANK YOU!!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS! =)

2vv76gp.jpg

2gtd7hs.jpg

1550954.jpg

20j6ckx.jpg

20u98ip.jpg

jl2jiq.jpg

ncbhgj.jpg

nyecy9.jpg

2d9s190.jpg

2wh4ift.jpg

1zebhit.jpg

121s9qv.jpg

1zecftl.jpg

2q2lttj.jpg

Nice!

• Cooler Master Storm Enforcer
  • I7 3770K @ Stock
  • Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H
  • AMD Radeon R9 290
  • Cooler Master Hyper 212+
  • 16gb Corsair Vengeance 1600mhz 
  • 2x 1tb WD Green Drives (RAID 1)
  • 256gb Samsung 840
  • Peripherals
  • Logitech G502 Proteus Core
  • Ducky Shine 3 - Blue LED, Brown Switches
  • Samsung SyncMaster 2443
  • Custom Mousepad http://imgur.com/xJWASQM
  • Logitech G35
  • Altec Lansing Octane 7

wow

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

Awesome! Shouldn't this be in build logs though?

ELEPHANT SEALS EVERYWHERE!

Well done. I admire your skill with the "thing".

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Awesome! Shouldn't this be in build logs though?

im sorry.. i wasnt sure where to put it... i didnt put any build logs. i just posted the  finished product, but the actual build logs are on the cooler master forums. =)

who do i ask about moving it, if this thread isnt supposed to be here?

thank you all.  i really enjoyed building this. it aint much by far, but im still proud of how it came out. =)

Made from Cooler master Centurion 5 ii? Or the first?

it's actually a cooler master silencio 650. i had not realized there was a case model named "centurion" from cooler master at the time. =)

I think I just came.

"M. Aronnax." replied the Canadian, "your arguments are rotten at the foundation. You speak in the future, 'We shall be there! we shall be here!' I speak in the present, 'We are here, and we must profit by it.'"

im sorry.. i wasnt sure where to put it... i didnt put any build logs. i just posted the  finished product, but the actual build logs are on the cooler master forums. =)

who do i ask about moving it, if this thread isnt supposed to be here?

Ask one of the mods (Windspeed36, MrWizard etc.)

ELEPHANT SEALS EVERYWHERE!

• 4 weeks later...

added a little detail.. painted the back plate, and scored some random lines. props to Icemodz for the custom sleeving.

lbrdv.jpg