Which screen cleaner is the best?

CocaColamonster

I mash on 2 tons of it on the papper but it doesen't go away? Is it harmful for the screen?

I just use cleaning cloths for my glasses for my screen too, i dont know what kind of screen you are referring to but my phone(with a protective film) and my normal monitor do just fine

Quote=Reply      Feel free to tag me or sth if you have questions about Liquid Metal :) ROCKETS ARE LIFE                                                                      My current build:                                    

CPU: I7 6700k@4.7Ghz 1.31sth V; Liquid Metal (Thermal Grizzly Conductonaut) | Cooler: Corsair H100iv2 | GPU: HIS R9 390 | Motherboard: Asus Z170-A | RAM: 16GB 2133Mhz HyperX FuryX | Storage: 1x 250GB Samsung 960 Evo 1x random 4TB 7200RPM HDD | Case: Lian Li Alpha  550W | PSU: Corsair RM650i | Misc.: 6x Lian Li 120mm Bora RGB Fans

My Build Log: 

Tbh when something doesn't want to go away i use a bit of window cleaner

Quote=Reply      Feel free to tag me or sth if you have questions about Liquid Metal :) ROCKETS ARE LIFE                                                                      My current build:                                    

CPU: I7 6700k@4.7Ghz 1.31sth V; Liquid Metal (Thermal Grizzly Conductonaut) | Cooler: Corsair H100iv2 | GPU: HIS R9 390 | Motherboard: Asus Z170-A | RAM: 16GB 2133Mhz HyperX FuryX | Storage: 1x 250GB Samsung 960 Evo 1x random 4TB 7200RPM HDD | Case: Lian Li Alpha  550W | PSU: Corsair RM650i | Misc.: 6x Lian Li 120mm Bora RGB Fans

My Build Log: 

my pc montierI mean which screen cleaner that you put on the papper to clean the monitor is the best? Window cleaner isen't that very harmful?

So my monitor does just fine, but i dont have to clean it that often, a not super aggressive window cleaner should fine, or just a microfiber towel if it goes away with that

My Build Log: