All BTC and LTC miners that have less than 5Ghash Speeds.

Do you have ANY idea what you are talking about...?

<p>Mobo - Asus P9X79 LE ----------- CPU - I7 4930K @ 4.4GHz ------ COOLER - Custom Loop ---------- GPU - R9 290X Crossfire ---------- Ram - 8GB Corsair Vengence Pro @ 1866 --- SSD - Samsung 840 Pro 128GB ------ PSU - Corsair AX 860i ----- Case - Corsair 900D

If you're trying to stop people mining ltc and btc to affect the market, it's not going to work.

Although I doubt this was your intention when you're reaching out to a community of <5000 people, and people with <5GHash.

If this is a genuine post, you should research further, because some of what you've said isn't really correct, or good advice.

No im valid on my post an no I didnt create this account to post this. Ive had my account for along time now. I posted this because it will take way to much power + way to much time for miners with low hash power to recieve 1 BTC or 1 LTC. Im just trying to help. Listen im making about 1 CGB per day this = 0.02 BTC per day. Most miners with my hash rate or better will not see that number in months. I know what im speaking about. An im not looking for hate. Also im not looking to get any of the pools to die out because that wont happen. What im saying is dont point your miners in the direction of just mining LTC or BTC mine alts with high value an you will get more reward per round and also more return value for your hashing. If your fine with running a rig using up all your power an having a hefty power bill for little to no profit. Then fine. But ill be sitting here with my small cheap rig hashing it out making a profit. Im making about 5$USD  per day. An that covers my energy cost. Im not a flaw in this. I know what im speaking about.

Between mining NVC and CGB I have been making a great profit for myself. I just want to share with everyone what I have been making. Thats all stop hating on my post and stop looking to put my post down. Im valid on this an I know what im talking about. If you would mine CGB or NVC for a day with a higher hash rate of 700mhash then you will see. Try it then tell me about it. Thats all im asking. Not looking for hate though. So stop looking down on my post and thinking im wrong. Just trust me what do you have to lose. More power to your bill I guess. Just try it.

No im valid on my post an no I didnt create this account to post this. Ive had my account for along time now. I posted this because it will take way to much power + way to much time for miners with low hash power to recieve 1 BTC or 1 LTC. Im just trying to help. Listen im making about 1 CGB per day this = 0.02 BTC per day. Most miners with my hash rate or better will not see that number in months. I know what im speaking about. An im not looking for hate. Also im not looking to get any of the pools to die out because that wont happen. What im saying is dont point your miners in the direction of just mining LTC or BTC mine alts with high value an you will get more reward per round and also more return value for your hashing. If your fine with running a rig using up all your power an having a hefty power bill for little to no profit. Then fine. But ill be sitting here with my small cheap rig hashing it out making a profit. Im making about 5$USD  per day. An that covers my energy cost. Im not a flaw in this. I know what im speaking about.

1cgb=approximately 0.003btc, not 0.02.

0.02btc=$16 (what you claimed to be making a day, not $5)

1cgb=0.003btc=$2.4 <-- This is more likely how much you're making a day, which isn't profitable.

I'm not trying to put your post down, but your maths doesn't add up. Sorry

While the opportunity to mine Alt coins for higher profits is there. It's a competitive market which changes frequently, open to a lot of manipulation. Alt coins have a low network making them very susceptible to 51% attacks and constant orphan blocks lowing your overall mining efficiency.

You can judge the profits of mining each coin over another at a few sites.

http://coinchoose.com/

http://www.coinwarz.com/cryptocurrency

I'd say you haven't been mining for 2 years. If you had, you would know the risks involved with mining the more obscure of coins. Less than one year ago, mining Bitcoin was still profitable on a single GPU. Litecoin a year ago was still possible to be mined on a CPU. Go back two years and the amount of coins which could be amassed in such a short time is phenomenal.

If you're really looking to make it "big", mine the newly announced coins and hope one day they get added to an exchange. Most will either flop, never go anywhere, or be a general waste of your time as a pump and dump which passes you by too quickly to profit from.

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
Users cannot, and will not securely manage key material. Most users can't and the ones that can, wont.

Ask me about Bitcoin, Litecoin, Crypto-Currencies, and/or Mining them.