Dual monitor mount that can center both monitors

SilverV

Hi, like the title says I want to know if such a stand exist. The thing is, I have a 4k monitor and I want to buy a 1440p 144hz one. Both of them would be 27". Is it possible to have something to move 1 monitor or the other in the center of my desk. I cant move my chair with my setup. Thanks

Something like this? (ignore the labels)

Spoiler

1229171504.jpg

The second monitor can swing out all the way, I just put it back there when I'm not using it. It's an Ergotron kit, but I'm sure Amazon has something that's the same thing but for much less (mine cost something like $300 USD)

Thanks Yuri, I didn't know such a thing exist! A little expensive but I will investigate this route.

I've got one of these and I'm very happy with it. I have 1 x 27" & 1 x 34" monitor on it.

The X34 monitor weighs 10kg and the stand supports it fully extended with no problem (the stand is rated for 9kg monitors).

The USB ports at base are ok but the supplied cables are 2mtrs which can cause problems with some devices. However they can be replaced with shorter cables.

If you're interested in a product please download and read the manual first.

Don't forget to tag or quote in your reply if you want me to know you've answered or have another question.