Hacking

Z-Gaming

Hello LTT Community,

i am in my 2nd year in Uni and i am interested in getting into Hacking. I have knowledge in Java, Haskell and C++. Can anyone recommend a starting point? For starters i would like to learn more about protection (white hat) and not as much cracking (black hat)

Apreciated

Anonymous have come out with some good starter guides. They should still be freely available if you hunt around a bit. There is also this set of guides from an Anon linked group:

-removed-

Edited by Crunchy Dragon

2 minutes ago, johnukguy said:

Anonymous have come out with some good starter guides. They should still be freely available if you hunt around a bit.

Will do. Ive been looking around for the past hour

2 minutes ago, hey_yo_ said:

Uhm Metasploit in Kali Linux? 

Will look it up, thanks

Just now, Z-Gaming said:

Will do. Ive been looking around for the past hour

I added a link to a specific set of guides that should help get you started. Do think about contributing to Anon ops if you can.

3 minutes ago, johnukguy said:

I added a link to a specific set of guides that should help get you started. Do think about contributing to Anon ops if you can.

I will see what I can do. Thanks ;)

-Thread locked-

Topic is banned per the community standards.

Talking about piracy in general, broad details, is acceptable however the posting or discussing pirated/hacked/cracked or otherwise nefariously obtained content is not. This includes Windows content, games, hackintosh, etc. Also discussions regarding ways to avoid or block legitimately installed monitoring/tracking software or the like is also not allowed.

While this topic may refer to hacking as opposed to piracy, both are illegal and are discouraged on these forums.

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

On 2/26/2018 at 9:52 AM, germgoatz said:

Isn't this against posting guidelines?

On 2/26/2018 at 9:53 AM, Z-Gaming said:

If it is, I will take it down. But i am not sure

Yes Yes it is.

Please read or Community Guidelines to acquaint yourselves with our forum rules of etiquette.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER