PC constantly locking up

Upgraded my PC, and was able to reinstall windows onto the hard drive no problem, but PC randomly freezes while in use. The PC seems to only freeze during an installation, though I've tried reinstalling windows twice after with no issues, making me think it's a hard drive issue. However, while typing this earlier it did crash again (PC was on though for a solid 40 minutes before the crash, most of the time it crashes within 10 -15)Usually it freezes with no crash, though I've gotten a "clock_watchdog_timeout", once or twice, but those don't freeze, its straight to the blue screen of death. I ran 2 passes on memtest with no errors, cinebench shows no issues with CPU, cpu-z shows my GPU but I can't test it as I haven't been able to download the drivers without a freeze, and windows detected no issues with the hard drive, I've installed and reinstalled drivers, updated BIOS, honestly no idea what else to try from here

Upgraded parts

CPU: Ryzen 5-1600

MOBO: ASRock AB350 Pro4/

RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x4gb 2400mhz

Old parts

GPU: MSI Duke GTX 1070 ti

HDD: Western Digital 1tb

Update: Switched my Motherboard to an ASUS STRIX B350-F gaming, then Hardrive to a Toshiba 1tb, still froze multiple times with both changes.

3 minutes ago, emosun said:

pull one ram stick out

try each stick by itself in the machine , does that fix it?

I did try that, and it still froze after a bit each time.

Just now, mrluisisluicorn said:

I did try that, and it still froze after a bit each time.

Did you actually try that... or are you simply saying that in hopes that you don't have to try it simply because you ram memtest. Because junk ram can pass memtest easy.

Since you don't want to bother diagnosing the ram then start from the beginning and benchtest the system until you find the offending component.

5 minutes ago, emosun said:

Did you actually try that... or are you simply saying that in hopes that you don't have to try it simply because you ram memtest. Because junk ram can pass memtest easy.

Since you don't want to bother diagnosing the ram then start from the beginning and benchtest the system until you find the offending component.

I had already tried it beforehand, sorry I forgot to put it in the original post. How would i go about benchtesting?

Same way you benchtest every other pc.

take it apart to is bare essentials it needs to post , run it for a long time , then ad 1 component at a time running it for very long periods of time until you find the components that causes it to become unstable.

And I'm willing to bet the component will be the ram or gpu

4 minutes ago, emosun said:

Same way you benchtest every other pc.

take it apart to is bare essentials it needs to post , run it for a long time , then ad 1 component at a time running it for very long periods of time until you find the components that causes it to become unstable.

And I'm willing to bet the component will be the ram or gpu

It might be the GPU, though it was working fine in my old build. So by post you mean get to the bios? Meaning just the CPU correct