Windows Based VMWare OS

Hey guys, can anyone make a highly modified Windows OS that basically runs VMs by overlaying the UI with VMware or VirtualBox? A lighter one, that only shows like VMware or VirtualBox instead of the normal Windows desktop. So when you Boot up, you can choose your OS with the VMs that you have set up. I was into VMs quite a lot and I'd like a lighter version of Windows 10 with basically just VM support here and there to run different OS-es. But I can't code like you guys...

Just an Idea, if anyone made something like this? I would like a copy of that modified OS. Thanks...

Forget about Micropenis Winblows, there are fully fledged operating systems that only run VMs. XenServer, VMware ESXi, ProxMox VE etc. All managed using a special management console or web GUI.

If you can't live without Windows, there's Hyper-V, which runs on any Pro version of Windows and also has a dedicated free to use Hyper-V Server edition which you can install on a PC. It only comes with command line, so management is done from another Windows Pro machine.

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro

Going virtual might be good in a business case, but you might want to avoid that for gaming.

Many games refuse to run in a VM...

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

30 minutes ago, rafi2004idn said:

I was into VMs quite a lot

... no you were not given the nature of your question :-)

besides that: I agree with everything that @NelizMastr said.

1 hour ago, ItsTheDuckAgain said:

... no you were not given the nature of your question :-)

besides that: I agree with everything that @NelizMastr said.

Well, was till I forgot about it.