How bad does petg show mistakes ?

My first time doing petg was not bad but very hard to get right and there are imperfections. I wonder how badly these will show up in the final product? Personally I think the strait lines are more important than mistakes for looks but what do people think ?

1 minute ago, Shadow_Storm56 said:

My first time doing petg was not bad but very hard to get right and there are imperfections. I wonder how badly these will show up in the final product? Personally I think the strait lines are more important than mistakes for looks but what do people think ?

It depends what kind of imperfections your referring to but for the bends and run of the tube even if it is out by a small amount it can be very noticeable by the human eye. The radius especially for multiple bends on a single tube usually will show the greatest amount of variation of the bend is not exactly in the right place as the errors compound each other. 

You can get around this as much as possible by designing bending templates and using bending guides to keep things as consistent as possible.