Corsair Logo Rotated CPU Cooler

bubuie

hey guys i just received the H105 CPU Cooler from Corsair and it works perfectly , but i have a sort of maybe an OCD ?  but corsair logo on CPU fan is not in center, is there any way to change it ? 

evDa43G.jpg

I know that sometimes the logo can be a little bit off, but that's way off. 

Take the cooler off and see if you can rotate how it sits in the mounting bracket. I don't think the logo itself can be rotated, so you'd have to rotate the entire cooler a bit and then mount it down in the right position. 

Also, what's with the title? It asks something completely different to the thread. 

1 minute ago, Oshino Shinobu said:

Take the cooler off and see if you can rotate how it sits in the mounting bracket. I don't think the logo itself can be rotated, so you'd have to rotate the entire cooler a bit and then mount it down in the right position. 

Also, what's with the title? It asks something completely different to the thread. 

lel chrome auto fill had this question like 4-5 days ago

19 minutes ago, Oshino Shinobu said:

fixed it thanks :P