Help water cooling

I am new to water-cooling and want more experienced peoples help. and information is pretty sparse.

I want to use the all aluminum EKWB kit than put some hardline fitting and go hardline. I was wondering if I put a kill coil or an anticorrsoant in the loop it would slow or get ride of galvanic corrosioninate galvanic corrosion,

Its really not recommended to mix metals in the loop, fittings also fall in this category as well. If you would like more information on custom water loops I would head over to YouTube and check out jayztwocents. He has a great library of custom loop videos.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.

Winston Churchill

4 minutes ago, Wierdbagles said:

I am new to watercooling and what more experiences peoples help and information is oretty sparce on gulvanic corrosion in watercooling

I was wondering with the EKWB kit(the all aluminum.) If I could use diferent fitting and go hardline. I was wondering if I put some anti corosant or a kill coil in the loop it would eliminate or slow the gulvanic corrosion

Welcome to the Forums!

I would suggest to start here first if you are new to watercooling. For the Fluid gaming kits they are all aluminum based so everything in the loop must be aluminum, there are hardline options for the fluid gaming series but you must buy the fitting via the GPU connect kit they are not sold separately. For fluid use EKWB's Cryofuel they worked it out well for their aluminum kits. 

https://www.ekfluidgaming.com/ek-ac-gpu-connector-kit

10 minutes ago, Wierdbagles said:

kill coil or an anti-corrosive

While you're on EK's site, you should just go ahead and pick up a bottle of their CryoFuel (assuming the Fluid Gaming kit didn't already come with one).

It's a coolant concentrate. You just add distilled water.

The concentrate will have all the fluid needs in terms of growth inhibitors and anti-corrosives.

Though, in your case, using aluminum, you won't have any mixed metals with that kit since it will (and must) be all aluminum parts.

---