Best Monitor under 250 Dollars?

Drkrinklez

I have a gtx960, and I'm looking for a new monitor with the budget listed above. Any recommendations? Looking for small bezzles. 

what res?

what are you doing?

I usually just always recommend 4k and lower refresh rate regardless i suppose. Did the whole 160hz thing in the early 2000's and was nothing special.

I guess just anything 4k 60hz is what i'd recommend. pretty much just skip 2k and 1080 these days no reason to go back.

18 minutes ago, emosun said:

what res?

what are you doing?

I usually just always recommend 4k and lower refresh rate regardless i suppose. Did the whole 160hz thing in the early 2000's and was nothing special.

I guess just anything 4k 60hz is what i'd recommend. pretty much just skip 2k and 1080 these days no reason to go back.

1080p, playing games like escape from tarkov, arma 3, battlfield 1, minecraft, csgo...

Just now, Drkrinklez said:

1080p, playing games like escape from tarkov, arma 3, battlfield 1, minecraft, csgo...

With such low requirements you might be able to just find a used monitor locally that should be able to do that.

I know your budget is 250$ but honestly you shouldn't have to pay over 100$ for just a 1080p monitor these days.

1 minute ago, emosun said:

With such low requirements you might be able to just find a used monitor locally that should be able to do that.

I know your budget is 250$ but honestly you shouldn't have to pay over 100$ for just a 1080p monitor these days.

I was thinking of a IPS monitor, along with perhaps 144hz