Is Minecraft Tekkit never going to reborn?

8 minutes ago, Thunderzzu said:

It's not hard or expensive - I'm hosting mine on a VPS with 4 core Xeon's, 12GB of ram and 300GB of SSD space for 8€/month. Also have a bunch of other stuff on it but skyfactory3 server is also on it :P. Also, there are so many mods out there you almost don't need to create your own, you just need to understand what some of them do to modify them accordingly. Either way, most servers need only anti-grief for them to be playable :D

I played on a server before with some friends but as we progressed we realized that we didnt have all the mods we wanted but they didnt want to restart from scratch so we just stop playing entirely :/ Thats not too expensive, where are you renting yours from? 

//Thanks

Avve1000
Setup in Profile!

1 minute ago, Avve1000 said:

I played on a server before with some friends but as we progressed we realized that we didnt have all the mods we wanted but they didnt want to restart from scratch so we just stop playing entirely :/ 

You can't just add mods to a server like you've described, because mods like that require serverside AND clientside files to be installed, that's why your modpack downloads all of those files before launching. You'd need to create your own modpack in order to have the mods you want. Unless of course we're talking about server-side mods like anti-grief management panels etc

Don't forget to quote when replying to me