ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q 27" 2K

tommy3010
Go to solution Solved by Silentsoul,

Best is very subjective but it's the monitor I've been using for about 6 months and I haven't had any issues with mine. I had a Asus 144hz tn 1080p monitor before that and I handed down to my son and it's still running strong as well. 

I don't remember the model # but there's a similar acer predator monitor as well but that would be down to price and preference for you. Both are very nice monitors.

Best is very subjective but it's the monitor I've been using for about 6 months and I haven't had any issues with mine. I had a Asus 144hz tn 1080p monitor before that and I handed down to my son and it's still running strong as well. 

I don't remember the model # but there's a similar acer predator monitor as well but that would be down to price and preference for you. Both are very nice monitors.

i7 10700k @ 5.1Ghz, 1.37v | Asus Z490-E Strix | Asus Rtx 2080ti Strix | 16Gb Trident Z Rgb @ 3600MHz | Samsung 970 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w  | Corsair 500D | Celcius s36 /w ML Pro's

i7 8700k @ 4.8GHz, 1.31v | Asus Z370-A Prime | Asus Gtx 1080ti Strix | 16Gb Corsair Dominator Platinum | Samsung 850 Evo | Corsair TX 650W  | Corsair 750D | Corsair H100i v2 /w SP-120's

11 minutes ago, Silentsoul said:

there's a similar acer predator monitor

FYI, it's the Acer XB271HU. Same specs as the Asus PG279Q.

There's also the aoc ag271qg, which should be sharing the same panel as the above two, but 165Hz and usually cheaper

Latest build: MyPC Liquid Time