Is EK CryoFuel Concentrate compatible with aluminum components?

Go to solution Solved by W-L,
9 minutes ago, Robbperson5551 said:

I'm looking into a kit from the EK fluid gaming line-up (A-240) and I wanted to get the blood red dye (100ml concentrate) and I wasn't sure if it would cause problems with the clear concentrate they provide you or if you would use the red dye as a substitute for the included clear? This is gonna be my first watercooling setup outside of AIOs so I'm not sure about any of this especially because of the aluminum radiator and block ect...

Yes Cryofuel is not an issue with the Fluid gaming lineup. 

https://www.ekfluidgaming.com/parts/

I'm looking into a kit from the EK fluid gaming line-up (A-240) and I wanted to get the blood red dye (100ml concentrate) and I wasn't sure if it would cause problems with the clear concentrate they provide you or if you would use the red dye as a substitute for the included clear? This is gonna be my first watercooling setup outside of AIOs so I'm not sure about any of this especially because of the aluminum radiator and block ect...

9 minutes ago, Robbperson5551 said:

Yes Cryofuel is not an issue with the Fluid gaming lineup. 

https://www.ekfluidgaming.com/parts/