My Ryzen 1600x Budget Build

Add Bristol

Here it is...... for better or for worse!!!

WemN0bl.jpg

Specs:

Ryzen 5 1600x

MSI B350M Mortar Arctic

MSI RX470 Armor 4GB OC

Ballistix Sport DDR4 2400 8GB

Arctic Freezer 33 eSports One

4x Rosewill 120mm -intake

1x Corsair LL120 -exhaust

EVGA 450w Bronze

Corsair Force 250GB NVMe

2x 5400 2.5 HDD

So with Sea of Thieves right around the corner I wanted to push my build a little further -the board and NVMe for load times, and the CPU to prevent any bottlenecks which were caused by the former FX6300. Needless to say I took a couple shortcuts! Mostly because I already owned some parts and wanted to get it running ASAP!

Currently I'm looking to get:

4 more LL120 Fans painted white

1 more Arctic BioniX fan .... for symmetry!

Barracuda 4TB 3.5"

2x Samsung 2.5 SSD -size tbd

3 more sticks of DDR4, 1 white, 2 gray.

White Corsair RM750x

and what tempered glass case would be complete without an RGB strip! With a WiFi controller to make it music reactive... of course.

I realize the irony in "budget build" as I'm going to invest twice the money into it over the coming year but it's budget until I do so! :D

Anyways let me know what you think, what would you change or upgrade upon? Also looking for white keyboard suggestions, preferably premium. I like Corsair's white model but I'm not going to pay the crazy prices to have one imported, so far going with the Razer Mercury edition.

13 hours ago, Starelementpoke said:

I mean, I don't think Sea of Thieves was going to be that hard to run. That being said, alright upgrade.

Haha no it certainly is not, pretty much just wanted better frames than I was getting during beta. That was more or less just why I threw in the old PSU for now and got a tower cooler.