Looking for White Peripherals

Wheatcake
Go to solution Solved by Hip,

Keyboard: Tesoro Gram Spectrum

Mice: Zowie EC1-A WHITE

Headset: Sennheiser Game One

Those should be available on Amazon UK :-)

I was looking around for some white peripherals to go with my white themed setup but I came to find that white peripherals are quite hard to come by. I'm mainly looking for a white keyboard, mouse and headset. I have seen that Corsair do a good and very popular M65 Pro in white, but no keyboards or headsets that I've found. And the mercury edition products that Razer offer are a little too expensive and I am not fond of their keyboards or the Lancehead Tournament Mercury Edition.

I use the mouse right handed and would prefer a full-size keyboard (with number pad).

I am from the UK so it has to be available in the UK but I am willing to pay postage if I like the product enough.

I am hoping I can get some help to find these scarce white peripherals, thanks.

EDIT: Please reply if anyone knows any good keycap suppliers that will supply White keycaps for the Corsair K70.

5 minutes ago, Hip said:

Thanks for the quick reply. However that Keyboard is out of stock on Amazon in the UK and I think I'm just going to go with the white M65 Pro mouse from Corsair.

The headset looks rather good, thank you.

I've also just thought that I could just get the Corsair K70 like I was originally going to and buy some 3rd party white keycaps. Reply back if you know any good keycap suppliers, thanks for the help though. :)

9 minutes ago, DarthTom56 said:

Thanks for the quick reply. However that Keyboard is out of stock on Amazon in the UK and I think I'm just going to go with the white M65 Pro mouse from Corsair.

The headset looks rather good, thank you.

I've also just thought that I could just get the Corsair K70 like I was originally going to and buy some 3rd party white keycaps. Reply back if you know any good keycap suppliers, thanks for the help though. :)

I can sure tell you that the headset is good. I use it myself (in black).

Awesome sound, built quality and comfort.

Update: I only know german stores who sell caps (caseking). But I think it will be more expensive to buy good Keycaps than buying a good keyboard upfront.

2 minutes ago, Hip said:

I can sure tell you that the headset is good. I use it myself (in black).

Awesome sound, built quality and comfort.

Update: I only know german stores who sell caps (caseking). But I think it will be more expensive to buy good Keycaps than buying a good keyboard upfront.

Okay, thanks. I might just go with the K70 or Razer Blackwidow Chroma Mercury Edition.

Just one last question with the headphones, do you use a soundcard/external amp with them? Or just plug them into your front panel/motherboard headphone jacks? I might invest in an external amp later down the line but just wondering if these headphones have good quality without them. And is the microphone also good on the headset? I've been thinking of getting a snowball.

4 minutes ago, DarthTom56 said:

Okay, thanks. I might just go with the K70 or Razer Blackwidow Chroma Mercury Edition.

Just one last question with the headphones, do you use a soundcard/external amp with them? Or just plug them into your front panel/motherboard headphone jacks? I might invest in an external amp later down the line but just wondering if these headphones have good quality without them. And is the microphone also good on the headset? I've been thinking of getting a snowball.

In my opinion a soundcard or amp is always the better choice. I listen a lot of music and like the accuracy of sounds ingame. I use a ASUS soundcard.

22 minutes ago, Hip said:

In my opinion a soundcard or amp is always the better choice. I listen a lot of music and like the accuracy of sounds ingame. I use a ASUS soundcard.

Alright. What about the microphone on the headset? Any good or should I just buy a snowball or something?

Just now, DarthTom56 said:

Alright. What about the microphone on the headset? Any good or should I just buy a snowball or something?

The microphone is very good for a headset mic.  I wouldn't buy anything else unless you are a streamer ;-)

Just now, Hip said:

The microphone is very good for a headset mic.  I wouldn't buy anything else unless you are a streamer ;-)

Alright, thank you so much for all your help. ;)