NZXT Kraken X62 and its pump issues.

I was in the market for a cooler and really wanted the NZXT Kraken X62. Have you seen the reviews on Newegg?

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA85V5735272&cm_re=nzxt_x62-_-35-146-056-_-Product Version 1

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835146059&cm_re=nzxt_x62-_-35-146-059-_-Product Version 2

They put out two different revisions, I assume to fix the issue but it didn't help. Both have pumps failing within 2-10 months after purchase with many reporting a 1+ month RMA and a horrible customer service experience. 

I guess my biggest problem is that no one is talking about it. Not one Youtuber(to my knowledge, Gamers Nexus touches on it with Asetek but not for this particular product) has mentioned it and asked for an explanation. There is also nothing in print(from a major tech publication) outside of someone like me mentioning it. This is a big deal considering its a $150+ cooler and its pretty, alot of people like the pump design and LED setup. 

It's clearly a faulty product but Youtuber's are still promoting it. Bitwit in particular but Dmitry over on Hardware Canucks is still pushing ads for it(I've messaged both of them but haven't gotten a response). 

I ended up buying a Corsair H115i Pro, I like it and it does well(so far, 8700k shows up today). Its unfortunate that NZXT is still having this issue with their QC and I hope someone with a bigger presence brings this up to them. I admit, I was pretty salty about their decision to include those garbage fan hubs in the new H400i case, really wanted one but not for $150. The fan hub is what made the price so damn high. Even after that, I still wanted to buy their products until I saw these Newegg reviews. 

Thanks!

7800X3D | Noctua NH-D15 Asus B650 ProArt-Creator 32GB 6000mhz GSkill S5 Asus TUF RTX 4090 | Corsair HX1000i | Sandisk 1TB NVME boot, Sabrent 2TB NVME, Crucial MX500 1TB, Crucial MX500 2TB | Lian-Li O11 Air Mini |