6 members have voted

1. 1. Which one is prettier?

• DeepCool Captain 120 EX (White)
    • Cryorig H7 Quad Lumi
  2. 2. Which one will perform better

• DeepCool Captain 120 EX (White)
    • Cryorig H7 Quad Lumi

They're both 60$.

Which one is prettier. Which one will perform better?

This will be put on a monochromatic build (mainly white) with

MSI's Mortar Arctic and a White InWin 301 Case.

Or if you have other options (white/RGB Lighting required) I'd be happy to hear them.

Karamo

Spoiler

CPU: AMD Ryzen™ 5 3600 | CPU Cooler: Wraith Stealth | GPU: Gigabgyte AORUS GeForce RTX 2070 Super | Motherboard: MSI B450M Mortar Max | RAM: G.Skill FlareX 2x8GB 3200MHz CL16 | SSD: ADATA XPG SX6000 Pro M.2 256GB | HDD: 1TB 2.5" Western Digital Blue (WD10SPZX) | Case: NZXT H510 | OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit |

The deepcool aio has a glass piece that breaks so often I'm honestly shocked they still sell them.

And the h7 will perform better.

Want to custom loop?  Ask me more if you are curious

H7 is better

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

H7 is more practical, while the Captain looks cool. I'd invest in a better watercooler AIO personally.

3 hours ago, Damascus said:

The deepcool aio has a glass piece that breaks so often I'm honestly shocked they still sell them.

ooh this is the first I've heard of this. thanks. I'll read up on this issue

2 hours ago, Konrad Kwasniewski said:

H7 is more practical, while the Captain looks cool. I'd invest in a better watercooler AIO personally.

Yea I was kinda contemplating if the Captain 120 at least performs better than an H7.

But I guess the H7 wins this as well.

Karamo

Spoiler

CPU: AMD Ryzen™ 5 3600 | CPU Cooler: Wraith Stealth | GPU: Gigabgyte AORUS GeForce RTX 2070 Super | Motherboard: MSI B450M Mortar Max | RAM: G.Skill FlareX 2x8GB 3200MHz CL16 | SSD: ADATA XPG SX6000 Pro M.2 256GB | HDD: 1TB 2.5" Western Digital Blue (WD10SPZX) | Case: NZXT H510 | OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit |